Last time we asked for feedback on Whypayshipping we went on for sometime about the good and bad of the site. It has totally been redone.

We have an affiliate program and next week we will be announcing payout boosts ...

http://www.whypayshipping.com

BigFish!

ABW Ambassador
    Site looks real good. However having to register first to get these offers, people won't go for. You can get these type of offers on any coupon code site (without having to give any personal info away). Plus a lot of people are wary of giving their e-mail away for fear of spam. Another thing is i don't think you will get a lot of affiliates for the simple fact you are competition with most people hear.

I agree about the registration issue - it's like a big stop sign on the front page of the site.

I would either skip the registration process altogether or put it in a pop-under after the customer has left your site.

Otherwise the design looks great.

John Hoge
    SeaEagle.com

Gee Arthur, I'm really hurt that you didn't hire me to do the job [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

BTW, if he doesn't require registration, what action will he be paying affiliates for??

[This message was edited by Minnie Mouse on October 20, 2002 at 12:35 PM.]

Thanks Minnie ... I was a little curious what people expected me to pay for if not registrations ...

BigFish

Next time Minnie...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread