ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Exclamation Affiliate Summit Miami Optional Saturday Sessions…
    …are filling up fast. If you are planning on attending either of these two optional sessions, I recommend you register for them quickly as there is extremely limited space.

Affiliate Marketing 201 & Web Concepts 2.0
    Session Instructor: Brian Littleton, CEO of ShareASale.com
    Saturday, July 7th / 1:30pm-5:30pm / Intercontinental Hotel – Sandringham/Windsor
    Fee: Free to any registered attendee of Affiliate Summit 2007 East

Affiliate Marketing 201 & Web Concepts 2.0 is targeted to any affiliate who understands the basics of performance marketing and is looking to branch out into new concepts that may have seemed intimidating or difficult to learn on their own.

During this 4-hour session, attendees will be given hands-on experience in several mildly advanced techniques used by webmasters and affiliate marketers. These include the use of Data feeds, RSS Feeds, Blogs, PHP, mySQL, Web 2.0 Concepts, and Analytics. Each topic will be discussed from an entry level point of view, with the goal of taking each attendee from “Never heard of it” to “I understand and can use it on a basic level” – so any question will be welcomed. Material will be covered in an interactive manner so it is recommended (but not necessary) that you bring a laptop to receive a better understanding of the user experience.

By the end of the session you will be able to download and use a data feed, use RSS to get your news, and write/maintain a Blog. Important: Space is limited for this session and only “Affiliates” may attend. (This session is not open to Merchants, Advertisers, Networks and/or Service Providers.)

Register now at https://www.regonline.com/affmark201

Affiliate Management Best Practices
    Session Instructor: Andy Rodriguez, President/CEO of Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Inc.

Saturday, July 7th / 8:00am-5:30pm / Intercontinental Hotel – Flagler Room
    Fee: $99-$399 – See “Session Policies” below

Affiliate Management Best Practices is targeted to any merchant that wants to open an affiliate program within the next six months or merchants with an existing program that is flat, underperforming and want to take their existing program to the next level to increase revenue and ROI.

During this 8-hour session, they will discuss industry best practices, as well as proven formulas and techniques to fine tune, grow and develop a successful affiliate channel. The need for a basic understanding of the affiliate manager role has been long overdue.

This program has been developed for merchants in response to the ongoing growing demand for practical training in affiliate marketing management. The goal of the seminar will be to educate, train and insure that managers have the basic understanding of how to manage an effective affiliate program based on ethics and trust between all parties.

The Affiliate Management Best Practices seminar addresses how to build, develop and grow a successful affiliate program in the very lucrative affiliate marketing industry. The seminar provides unique industry insights by looking at requirements and key characteristics of effective and profitable affiliate programs.

Lunch will be provided for attendees of this session.

Session Policies: Spacing is limited for this session and only “Merchants” are encouraged to attend. (This session is not open to Affiliates, Networks and/or Service Providers.) Session fees will be charged as follows: (a) $99.00 – if attendee also purchases a full conference registration to AS2007E (complimentary passes to AS2007E are not eligible for this rate). (b) $199.00 – if attendee also purchases an exhibit-hall registration to AS2007E (complimentary passes are not eligible for this rate). (c) $399.00 – if attendee is not registering for AS2007E or if they have received a complimentary registration AS2007E.

Register now at https://www.regonline.com/ambp

I'm personally excited to see these guys in action, only I just haven't figured out how to be in two places at one time that Saturday afternoon

Missy Ward
    Co-Founder
    Affiliate Summit, Inc.

Anyone planning a special session on the beach?

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    Connie, Connie, Connie... apparently you didn't hear about the Wednesday optional session yet ;-)

That is where you get to paste silly signs on me as I will be passed out on a lounge chair in the sun...

Missy Ward
    Co-Founder
    Affiliate Summit, Inc.

Actually I will still be in town on Wednesday, I would be happy to participate!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Not sure what her plans are, but Connie just purchased a gross of Flamingoworld thongs from my personalized gift site

I did NOT! You are asking for it Billy!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    Not sure what her plans are, but Connie just purchased a gross of Flamingoworld thongs from my personalized gift site
    Thanks for the tip Billy. I guess I will be sleeping with one eye open!

Missy Ward
    Co-Founder
    Affiliate Summit, Inc.

Affiliate Manager
    Yeah, Missy. Count me in! Andy's session is the one I am in.

I also planned a late Friday session on South Beach! Can you say Opium Garden? Prive? CLUB MANSION?!?!

Anymore special programs?
    I just registered for the Sat session. Are there any other sessions I should register for?..

Lee

Come hang out with me! I'm right on the beach!!
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JardenCS
    I just registered for the Sat session. Are there any other sessions I should register for?..

Lee
    Hi Lee -

If you have a full pass, you'll have the option to attend a variety of sessions on Monday and Tuesday - nothing more to register. Just pick your preferred sessions as you go along.

See the agenda at http://www.affiliatesummit.com/07e_agenda.php
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    No matter the affiliate event, you can be sure somewhere, somehow, someone will bring underwear into the equation. LOL Usually thongs.

We are somethin' else, ain't we? LOL

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    That'd be me!! The session is free. We'll be covering a variety of topics from how much hotter Miami can get in July, to what temperature we prefer our Cervesas and Margueritas. Live field testing using various beverage temperatures will be incorporated. Temperatures will be in farenheit readings, and a conversion chart will be available for our metric friend attendees.

Session attendees should bring sunscreen, and an ample supply of cash as drinks are not included in the session attendance. This session is open to all summit attendees and will take place at various / spontaneous times throughout the summit. Our special guest speaker will be David Hasselhoff, the renowned star of Baywatch, and recent DUI recipient.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread