Question Data feeds
    This is probably a dumb question. I don't know what script or program to use to get any type of datafeeds to my website. I'm working with shareasale.
    I can get a few products by using the make a page...but how do I learn to use a datafeed.

bluewaves1,

I don't use datafeeds yet.

Use the Search button to find information on any given topic (do this prior to starting a thread on a topic that may have been covered).

Try these threads:

How to FTP and Import SAS datafeeds

Generic and [LS] datafeed scripts

There are also threads on Webmerge -- I haven't used it so don't ask me about it

Try the search button and if you have specific questions not answered in previous threads then introduce the topics
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I posted the name of a site on here which has free scripts, but the thread got deleted, probably because it was considered spam. Anyway, there is a site , based in the UK that has free scripts for Shareasale, . If you cannot find it, you can PM me and I'll let you know. But actually I just notice they rank well on google UK for the term "shareasale free scripts"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    bluewaves1,

I don't use datafeeds yet.

Use the Search button to find information on any given topic (do this prior to starting a thread on a topic that may have been covered).

Try these threads:

How to FTP and Import SAS datafeeds

Generic and [LS] datafeed scripts

There are also threads on Webmerge -- I haven't used it so don't ask me about it

Try the search button and if you have specific questions not answered in previous threads then introduce the topics

bluewaves1, welcome aboard.

Go through the section on DataFeed of this forum.

If you want quick answer and know how it works than follow the links as given by Rhia7.

Thanks
    Richard

Shareasale scripts
    Quote Originally Posted by yesasiaus
    I posted the name of a site on here which has free scripts, but the thread got deleted, probably because it was considered spam. Anyway, there is a site , based in the UK that has free scripts for Shareasale, . If you cannot find it, you can PM me and I'll let you know. But actually I just notice they rank well on google UK for the term "shareasale free scripts"
    I don't have enough credits to p.m. you. Maybe you can email me this...sherry @ global-home-business .com

That wasn't a dumb question at all. There are a lot of us that wish we knew how to do the data feeds. For now, I depend on make-a-page.

They guy who writes the scripts goes under the name of pagerank10 in a uk forum and has a .co.uk domain

Thanks for all your posts. I think the best answer is the MobileBadBoy script that he posted at:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ight=datafeeds

I'm going to work on it and see if I can get it going.

Thanks to all!

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    I am also presenting a special session on datafeeds as well as quite a few other topics on the Saturday prior to Affiliate Summit which may help anyone planning on attending. If you want to attend the Summit, there is a way to get a free pass: http://blog.affiliatesummit.com/2007...video-contest/

Here on ABW we also have a thread detailing a tutorial on WebMerge which is a great datafeed import tool... http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=74769

There are also WebMerge templates at http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=77970
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Hi Bluewaves,

Sorry but it seems that the site I was referring to has now taken off its shareasale scripts, and there are only scripts for UK networks now.

Anyway , I see there are enough other suggestions

Stefan

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread