Results 1 to 3 of 3
October 24th, 2002, 10:14 AM #1
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- Sacramento, CA
got this in an email today [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Today's reading is from the Book of Corporate Life, Chapter 1, verses 1-15:
1. In the beginning was the Plan.
2. And then came the Assumptions.
3. And the Assumptions were without form.
4. And the Plan was without Substance.
5. And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
6. And the Workers spoke among themselves saying, "It is a crock of shit
and it stinks."
7. And the Workers went unto their Supervisors and said, "It is a crock of
dung and we cannot live with the smell."
8. And the Supervisors went unto their Managers saying, "It is a container
of organic waste, and it is very strong, such that none may abide by it."
9. And the Managers went unto their Directors, saying, "It is a vessel of
fertilizer, and none may abide its strength."
10. And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying to one another, "It
contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong."
11. And the directors went to the Vice Presidents, saying unto them, "It
promotes growth, and it is very powerful."
12. And the Vice Presidents went to the President, saying unto him, "It has
very powerful effects."
13. And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good.
14. And the Plan became Policy.
15. And that is how shit happens.
Supras | Celicas
October 24th, 2002, 02:21 PM #2
Bwaa ha ha!
There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson
October 24th, 2002, 02:29 PM #3
By Geno Prussakov in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 27Last Post: June 11th, 2014, 02:01 PM
By fifthhouse in forum Merchant Best Practices ForumReplies: 9Last Post: December 28th, 2010, 05:30 PM
By jc101 in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 43Last Post: March 22nd, 2004, 05:15 AM