Newbie needs help
    I hope my explanation makes sense! My site is data driven, (written in PHP). The area for links is basically a series of 100 pixel squares, each square is controlled by the DB. Obviously the merchant links are larger than a 100 pixel square, so each link consists of multiple squares. I'm trying to figure out how to include Link Shares second image source... their tracking image, so I get credit for any sales the merchant may receive from my site without disrupting the look, feel or operation of my site. I spoke with someone at Link Share yesterday and they recommended this site to get some help... so the first question is, has anyone dealt with this on their site? If so, how did you deal with it?

Thanks

T

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    The secondary image (1 pixel gif) has nothing to do with sales tracking, it is there for impression tracking only, that's all. You can ignore it and it won't make any difference to sales tracking

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Thank you Chris! I appreciate the help!

T

How cool that someone at Linkshare responded to a newbie and also cool that they recommended this forum :P

Btw Chris, how is Thailand? I dream of moving there someday Howdy)

Thailand is very hot right now. Just finished the New Year here so it should start cooling down soon.. been hitting the mid to high 40s most days of late

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

40's? Man I'm glad I'm in Gods country... can't beat Colorado... except for this last winter... LOL. More snow than I ever remember seeing here, I actually had snow on my property for over 2 months... and I don't mean just a little, most of that time I was climbing over and through snow drifts... but it's warm today :-)

Snow.... white stuff yea? Kinda cold and wet... yea I heard rumours of such stuff, seen it on TV...always thought they did those winter sports in a big fridge and faked all the outdoor stuff

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread