Today 4/17/07
    How is everyone doing today? Today has been my worst day by far, my last (and only) transaction posted at 9:00 AM PST and my CTR has been terrable as well. Anyone else notice anything wierd with their campaigns today?

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    My day has been well below normal thus far. I have seen a sale post as recently as 16:01 PDT (about 2 hours ago in my time zone), but they have been sparse today. My PPC clicks are also down somewhat from where they would be on a typical Tuesday, so that may have something to do with it.

After 3 consecutive bad days, I'm finally having a good day.

about normal for me... could be slowing for people who had to write checks to the IRS.

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newestuser
    about normal for me... could be slowing for people who had to write checks to the IRS.
    Good point. And the click traffic/PPC could be down because people are busy lined up at post offices and doing last minute taxes. Or watching all the horrendous news.

Very slow the last three days and today is terrible. My click count is about normal and my PPC is right where it should be.

Monday was great, tuesday, wednesday and today are less than half of my montly averages. I am wondering if Taxes and the shooting have anything to do with it... I have not had days like these in a loonnnggg time... Sometimes I also notice a slowdown around payment issuing time so that also might be a factor... I hate the thought of waiting til next week to see if things pick up again though...

ABW Ambassador
    Lots of my merchants post on irregular schedules, so I really don't worry about individual days. Usually on Sunday, I gather my wits and figure out how things are going.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread