After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. "So, how is everything going?" inquired God.

"It is all so beautiful, God," she replied. "The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking; the smells, the sights – everything is wonderful. But I have just this one problem. It’s these three breasts that you’ve given me. The middle one pushes the other two out, and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches, snagging them on bushes. They are a real pain," reported Eve.

Eve went on to tell God that many other parts of her body (such as her limbs, eyes, and ears) came in pairs, and she felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically balanced," as she put it.

"That is a fair point," replied God, "but it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away." And God reached down, removed the middle breast, and tossed it into the bushes.

Three weeks passed, and God once again visited Eve in the garden. "Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation now?" "Just fantastic," she replied, "but for one oversight on your part. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone."

God thought for a moment and said, "You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate, and I will immediately create a man from a part of you ... Now let's see ...Where did I put that useless boob?"

---
    Now, doesn't THAT make more sense than that business about the rib?

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

LOL! Works for me. And, helps prove that God is a woman!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

You women are so bloody clever [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

If God is a woman how come she gave us more brains?
    If God is a woman why did she make women so they had to wear make up to look nice?
    If God is a woman why she allow women to be chained to the kitchen sink?
    If God is a woman why does she give women so many headaches?
    If God is a woman, yes it's possible look at the state of the world [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

No flames please this was only a bit of fun albeit my honest opinion [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Ahhhhhh yes. Headaches. Good point. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread