Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Online Marketing Consultant
    Breakfast in Orlando ehhh????
    I'm taking my first vacation in about 3-5 years the first weekend in June in orlando. I was wondering if anyone might want to do an abw lunch down there?

There is still plenty of time to plan, so how about Saturtday June 2nd? The place can be decided later on.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Saturday? Whoa, we've always met on weekdays down here. Might get more interest on a weekday, but that's just me talking. MissyW, Nunez bros, JPD, Eric and more are in the area... check with others. I've got some summer travel plans and am not sure now if I'll be in town on 6/2, so don't change any plans on my behalf.

Affiliate Manager
    Is there a list of everybody who's from Orlando on the board? Most of my family lives in Orlando and I get down there several times a year.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    If timing is OK, I will be there. I might be at the Linkshare Symposium in NYC in June

Thanks for the heads up Donuts. Was just a thought to see if people wanted to do lunch =0)

Hi Liquidate,
    We're here in Orlando - i agree with Donuts - Saturdays are a little difficult - how about a Thursday 5/31) or Friday (6/1) lunch?
    -Erick

NewDonald,
    Our company's office is based in north Orlando/Lake Mary area. I don't have a list of the employees' ABW handles, but feel free to chat with us @ out our ABW forum. When's the next time you'll be in town?

I wish I could but I am flying in on friday afternoon/evening and out on Monday morning/afternoon. Ohh well, maybe see you guys in Miami for aff summit east.

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidate
    I'm taking my first vacation in about 3-5 years the first weekend in June in orlando. I was wondering if anyone might want to do an abw lunch down there?

There is still plenty of time to plan, so how about Saturtday June 2nd? The place can be decided later on.
    Hey you

Normally I'd be in, but I'll be on vacation that week....

Let me see... South of France... Lunch in Orlando... South of France... Lunch in Orlando... Survey says...

Au revoir!

I'll catch you the next time you fly -- promise!

Take care,
    Missy

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateSummitMissy
    Hey you

Normally I'd be in, but I'll be on vacation that week....

Let me see... South of France... Lunch in Orlando... South of France... Lunch in Orlando... Survey says...

Au revoir!

I'll catch you the next time you fly -- promise!

Take care,
    Missy

Hi Hun =0)

Have fun in France, are you going to Nice and the whole riviera? Or are you going to stay in one city?

Have a fabulous time!
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Hi Hun =0)

Have fun in France, are you going to Nice and the whole riviera? Or are you going to stay in one city?

Have a fabulous time!
    I got re-routed ;-)

We're headed off to Costa Rica. Our friends just came back from Paradisus and absolutely loved it. The pictures and videos they took were amazing.

So, considering that I've already been to France a couple of times and I've never been to Costa Rica, we opted to go there.

I'm totally stoked!

See you soon,
    Missy

Missy Ward
    Co-Founder
    Affiliate Summit, Inc.

Well if anyone would want to join us, Collete and I are doing breakfast at 7am on Monday June 4th LOL. I know it is waaayyyyyy early, but you are all more than welcome to join =0).
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

where's breakfast at?

We haven;t actually decided. I'm staying at The Royal Plaza or something like that so we were going to do a place there or right by there because I need to leave for the airport at 8:30. Do you have any suggesstions of places near by or in the hotel?

The Royal Plaza - oops, you're on disney property - completely across town from me - can't make a 7am breakfast - you're like ~50 mins away.

Collette lives like 10 houses from me... i can almost see in her window without standing on my small carry-along cardboard box.... perhaps her kitchen would be more convenient. hahaha.

airport has a denny's and stuff like that - ~20-22 mins away for me and C - and practically on your way to the airport...

Denny's 5725 T G Lee Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822

Denny's is about as close as you can eat to the airport without being in the airport. t g lee is between hertz rent a car and the airport - you got a car to turn ion or anything? if hertz, would make it convenient for me to haul you from hertz to dennys and then to airport...

Denny's is doable for me - would be fun. Disney's too far for me.

yo mods, how 'bout changing the thread title to "breakfast" for us? please.

we have a car coming for us at the hotel to take us to the airport so we kind of have to stay close so we can catch it and not get stuck without a ride.

Maybe we could have the car drop us off at dennys and then if someone could drop my friend and I off at the airport, that'd be cool.

Maybe we could have the car drop us off at dennys and then if someone could drop my friend and I off at the airport, that'd be cool.
    Can do.

Tell me what time you'll be at Dennys and let's make sure Collette (and any others) knows where/when to join us.

Thanks, that's really nice of you. We need to be at the airport by 9 so an hour to eat then travel time will set the time. I'll let Eric know and Collete.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hmm, I might be down for some Bfast. But man that's early! Put me down for a maybe .

Thanks, that's really nice of you. We need to be at the airport by 9 so an hour to eat then travel time will set the time. I'll let Eric know and Collete.
    Ok then, I'll be at the TG Lee Denny's at 7:30am on Monday, June 4th. Taking you two to the airport after we eat is no problem at all, the airport's right there next to it.

Looks like we're likely to have:
    Donuts
    Liquidate
    Liquidate's friend
    Collette
    Eric
    Michael Nunez (maybe).

Others please post if coming.

First one there ask for a table for six I guess.

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    Sorry I can't make this. I'm over in Clearwater so that's a bit of a ride early in the morning. Let me know if you ever do a lunch or evening thing. I'd love to meet the other Central Florida folk.

Internet Cowboy
    I'll be there in spirit!
    My spirit would like a Colorado omelette

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I'll be there in spirit!
    Well that's just not good enough, heheheh we need the real deal scooter hugs hahahha

Anyways, just talked to Eric and we'll have the car drop us off there at 7:30 and I am calling Collete now =0).

Excellent!

I'm buying for all mentioned here that show.

Liquidate, I have a 2-door car, it will be snug for us three (no worries, there's a back seat), but you have a definite ride to the airport after breakfast. I may borrow my daughters mini-hummer (kia sportage) since I gave it to her, but might not since we're friends and we'll fit anyhow. But if your buddy is bigger than rush limbaugh, gimme a heads up so i can bring the fatassmobile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast