<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Finally some new and exciting developments at Azuregreen, we now have 5 stores running on the internet
    azuregreen.biz
    azuregreenw.com
    azuregreen.net
    azuregreen.us
    abyssdist.com
    we are considereing adding another affiliate option to one of these stores in the near future. We also have in progress our entire catalog going online in html format linked to a shopping cart so watch your emails for notices about these changes, and thatk you all for your help and support.
    Azuregreen <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, my Gawdess!!!

How about a site review folks?

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    SSanf - what is the stuff about having your own site with all their products listed? It was at the beginning of the e-mail you have quoted from.

Have you looked into that or did you drop these buggers a while back?

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

I have replaced almost all of their links except the jewelry links. I could replace the jewelry as well but they are still paying so it is more profitable to put up new stuff and have more pages than re-do old ones. I put up 30 pages stuffed with new products yesterday. Re-working Azuregreen pages is a waste of my time.

But, they are real yahoos as far as I am concerned. They are becoming less and less important to me as the new merchants kick in.

If I had sufficient time, I would toss them in the sewer, all together.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> own site with all their products listed? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know what that is all about but if the sites look like the ones they have up, well.....

But even if they spawn 1000 pages with identical products, My Witch shop now has so much more than just Azuregreen that it won't matter. My site will still be where witches want to shop.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread