Bloomsbury, London
    Thumbs up Can't edit profile - please help
    Whenever I try to change my profile or view other people's it says: 'you do not have permission to access this page'.

There were an issue with a post I made several weeks ago and I was wondering if some sort of restriction has been placed on my account.

I have tried emailing ABW several times over many weeks and not had a response. I do appreciate that ABW adminstrators are busy, but was wondering if they could be so kind as to assist me with this

I think ABW is an invaluable resource and hope to be able to contribute to these forums in the same way as I have other affiliate forums for several years. I always recommend ABW when teaching students about affiliate marketing.

Thanks very much. I appreciate your help

Bloomsbury, London
    I still can't edit my profile, signature etc. I have waited a few months, but unfortunately still haven't had a response to a single enquiry to ABW. So I have been wondering whether I should open up a new account. It will mean I will lose my forum post count, but I can't see any other option. Would that be OK with ABW?

I was wondering if I could ask you again if you could be so kind as to re-enable this account for profile editing.

I know you guys are busy and appreciate the work you put into these great forums.

Thanks a million Keep up the great work!

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread