Regarding Payment!!
    I am just getting my first payment, yesterday (19th) it shows the balance $450.00 and today it shows $100.00, I assume the payment of $350.00 is sent by mail, but my question I could'nt find any confirmation of this, only I can see my balance shows $100.00, How do I know whether the check is sent or not and the check details?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by netjobs
    How do I know whether the check is sent or not and the check details?
    Check "Activity Details" link under "Reports/Stats" at the upper left of SAS interface.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I think you didn't get it right, that is for detailed information of earned commissions, but I need the Payment Details that sent to me by cheque... like cheque date, cheque number etc..

I think you didn't get it right, that is for detailed information of earned commissions, but I need the Payment Details that sent to me by cheque... like cheque date, cheque number etc..
    THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU CAN FIND THAT INFORMATION (AS WELL AS SALES/COMMISSION INFO)!!

Look at it - you'll see a box re your payment with a "transaction id" link for more info. - date sent, etc. I get DD, but I would think that will have check number, etc.

If not there, then nowhere.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Thanks for your reply. Thats really astonishing, I am also using CJ and their payment stats are very good and in SAS, even I did'nt know whether the cheque are issued or not...!!! Should I email them?

You can try email but you will probably receive your check before anyone can research and reply to your inquiry.

I have always gotten DD from SAS, CJ and PFX, so I don't know for sure, but I do not see where they would show a check number for a payment. LS has only provided this info since they started SynergyAnalytics a year or so ago.

Is there any option can SAS pay thro Paypal?

Is there any option can SAS pay thro Paypal?

In the past yes... But Paypal is not an option anymore as I know.

You can also get ACH direct deposit to your bank according to the country you live.

Don't worry about the payments, I am an affiliate since 2002 and they always paid me on time.

I don't know if it is same for checks but ACH direct deposits can be seen on "Activity Details" page. It's something like this:
    "Payment 3/1 - 3/31 Commissions - ACH Deposit Sent April 20"

To make it easy, go to Activity Details, and then select "Shareasale" from the merchant selection dropdown box. This will filter out everything except payments and certain adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by TI Master
    To make it easy, go to Activity Details, and then select "Shareasale" from the merchant selection dropdown box. This will filter out everything except payments and certain adjustments.
    Yep, thanks.. I found it as well as I got the check yesterday at my mailbox, thanks for that, still if Paypal is available I can go for it.. lets see...

ABW Ambassador
    Paypal isn't available, it hasn't been for a while.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread