Ameriquest didn't pay it's CJ bill?
    Interesting that not a single transaction was paid by Ameriquest this month (very unusual), and have heard that they are not accepting any new affiliates either. I wonder if this is another one gonna bite the dust in the affiliate arena?

While it's just $500-600 for me, it adds up. I hope they pay it next month.

ABW Ambassador
    They're a subprime lender in bad shape.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=...=1&sa=N&tab=wn

Seems like that might be happening more and more with these mortgage offers now that the "bubble" is nearly gone.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah,I would expect some real fallout in this vertical. Even if the individual company is strong, they might get caught up in the fallout. At least maybe this will slow down the spammers...

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Ameriquest's CJ email
    I hadn't looked at my CJ internal email in a while. Just noticed this email:

----------------------------------------
    From Ameriquest Mortgage
    Subject Ameriquest Affiliate Program Update
    Date 18-Apr-2007
    Dear Valued Publisher,

The Ameriquest Affiliate Program will be holding all publisher payment on commissions earned in the month of March. We are currently working to open up payment to all publishers as quickly as possible. The Ameriquest Affiliate Program will continue to track and make good on all qualified leads generated through the affiliate program. We apologize for any inconvenience this payment delay may cause.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Best regards,
    Ameriquest Affiliate Marketing Team

----------------------------------------
    At least they made the effort to explain what's going on (though it's pretty boilerplate and vague). That's more than most other CJ merchants bother to do if they are in the minority that have a lapse in making timely payments to CJ in order to pay out to their publishers. For people who haven't seen this happen before -- as far as I have experienced there is no "intermediate" payment from any merchant to their publishers through CJ. If the payment by one of your CJ merchant partners gets held up in "locked" status and does not pay out by the 20th of each month (or thereabouts) in the monthly check, you will not see that locked money paid out until at the very earliest the next month's check. I've never seen a check sent at other times of the month. Though if anyone here has experienced that, set me straight.

More than likely payment will be issued along with the standard dd/checks next month. I seriously doubt a "special" check will be issued or a DD from CJ just for Ameriquest.

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    More than likely payment will be issued along with the standard dd/checks next month.
    Let's hope!! Unfortunately when a merchant who hasn't paid CJ says they'll pay publishers "as quickly as possible", in CJ land that means you'll have to wait at least another month. Sometimes several months (or never) for the real deadbeat merchants.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread