Bulk Buy 4 Domains - 1 Day Only Sale!
    Get all 4 domains with one high bid.
    Some nice names here that must,
    be sold today! Check them out:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0938&rd=1&rd=1

Sale ends in less than 24 hours.

Sorry, newbie questions here:
    How come selling such nice names?
    Do you use a special program/service to generate the current pages?
    What would a person need to do to be able to use/control them after winning the auction?
    Will domains go back to seller after 1 year?
    Again, sorry for newbie questions.
    Thanks, B

Quote Originally Posted by kboris1
    Sorry, newbie questions here:
    How come selling such nice names?
    Do you use a special program/service to generate the current pages?
    What would a person need to do to be able to use/control them after winning the auction?
    Will domains go back to seller after 1 year?
    Again, sorry for newbie questions.
    Thanks, B
    Hi and thanks for your questions.

I am selling the names becuase I don't have time to work with them. I currently manage over 300 websites / domains and these must go today!

The pages are currently parked at a domain parking website. These websites help generate money through clicks on advertisments "pay per click". For more information on pay per click search the internet there is heaps out there.

If you are the highest bidder of the domains you will become the new owner of the domains and have full control over them. you will receve two new accounts which I will help you set up and there your domains will be under your full control.

The domains will be yours for as long as you wish to keep them, renewing the domains every year will keep them in your control and you will be the sole owner of the domains.

Hope this answers your questions, let me know if I can be of more help.

Thanks for the quick reply. Here are the other question/answer via ebay in case someone else would be interested.

Q: Thanks for quick reply! Two accounts? How long are the pages registered for? Will I need to pay any fees (outside of transaction) for having domain move to me? Apr-21-07
    A: Hi again. Yes the domains are registered with two different registars. The four domains have different registration times, use whois.net for more information. You will not need to pay any extra fees to transfer the domains to your account. Please let me know if I can help you anymore.
    Heh, didn't realize the expiration is coming up but these are awesome names. How much did these sites earn you last year / year before? How much did they bring Sedo (or other services, what are those)? How much traffic do they get?
    Last edited by kboris1; April 21st, 2007 at 05:05 PM. Reason: one more question (sedo/other services?)

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread