Hi to all,

Just wanted to remind the coupon/deal folks of the affiliate marketing world here at ABW that Everest Nutrition DOES in fact offer great savings offers to your shoppers, and update you on where we are regarding coupon codes for those who have inquired.

Everest Nutrition has just installed a new checkout/shopping cart platform on their site and conversion continues to grow as a result (yes, better than the already average 5% so far!).

They have yet to incorporate the coupon code functionality I have been requesting but I am told that in due time it will be built in.

In the meantime, please note that we DO still offer great savings offers like Free 1 Month supply of Zenerx, Venerx or Mytrox with order of a 3 month supply, and our free shipping on all bundle orders.

Please visit our coupon page on Shareasale for details of the discounted offers on our quality herbal supplements that your shoppers are sure to appreciate.

For those of you who prefer not to offer savings WITHOUT a coupon code, please message me with your comments on why, I can pass your comments & requests directly along to the merchant. I welcome ALL feedback on this or other matters.

I hope you're all enjoying the fabulous weather we've got here in Toronto this week - and either way, have a great weekend!

Best regards,