HI Guys and girls, I would like to start a good online mall for affiliate commissions...But I dont have alot of computer experience. Is there a hosting place that has a good template for this? WHat is my best way to start?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> WHat is my best way to start? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IMHO, take a week and read all the posts here back to the beginning, taking notes. You will have a good idea of several different business models that successful affiliates have followed. Choose one. Tweek til you get sales.

Bizhosting has free packages with templates. I built one affiliate site there just to test how good their free hosting is before recommending them. Being a hand coder myself, I got impatient with online page building. I downloaded the template, built my pages locally and then uploaded the little site back up to Bizhosting. Charming little site that pays for a good chunk of the paid hosting packages for other sites [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]. I leave their banners up on top, and everyone is happy.

Warning: I did not build a mall on that site, and I had been at the aff marketing game and making money for awhile before building that site.

- - - - -
    42. Yup, the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Try Tripod or Angelfire. There are lots of then out there

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread