Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    NBA Playoffs
    Anybody watching? Haven't really checked out any games this season but will be watching all these playoff games. Will go with my original pick last year, Phoenix. Hope they sweep the Lakers, that would make me happy. I think Phoenix will win it but will be going for the Magic, since they're my favorite team, I know they don't have a shot

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    All the Lakers have been thinking about all year has been another shot at Phoenix, and I wouldn't be too suprised to see them win that first series in a MAJOR upset. However, I think the team to beat in the playoffs is Dallas. If Wade, O'Neal, Kapono, et al are reasonably healthy, I can see a Dallas-Miami final.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    "I can see a Dallas-Miami final."

Miami is out, swept by the Bulls 4-0 and Dallas is down 3 games to 1 to the Warriors.

I wonder how Mark Cuban is doing now That was a great game. I think it's now Warriors have beaten the Mavs 7 out of the last 8 times they've met. They got their number.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    "I can see a Dallas-Miami final."

Miami is out, swept by the Bulls 4-0 and Dallas is down 3 games to 1 to the Warriors.

I wonder how Mark Cuban is doing now That was a great game. I think it's now Warriors have beaten the Mavs 7 out of the last 8 times they've met. They got their number.
    You forgot to mention what I said about the Lakers.

Oh, well, my baseball picks are doing good for the most part, so far.

Actually, I'm happy to see Golden State doing well with major contributions from two Bruins, Baron Davis and Matt Barnes
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

I think it'll be Detroit against either Phoenix or Dallas in the final.

I was surprised to see the Heat knocked out so quickly, and I think Phoenix will finish off LA tonight.....
    Julia
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    Share Results Network
    [email=julia@shareresults.com]julia@shareresults.com[/email]
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com]http://www.shareresults.com[/URL]

Affiliate Manager
    Go go Golden State! They rallied last night but let it slip away in the end. Doesn't matter though, Dallas can't stand the Oakland fire at the Oracle!
    Mavericks will be taking their Geiko looking caveman back to Dallas with heads hung in shame tomorrow night!

ABW Ambassador
    Nice rally but let them come back with a 15-0 run at the end. But it'll be great for their fans when they whip them at home

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    GO SPURS GO!

Golden State is truly impressing me though.
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

ABW Ambassador
    Spurs going to finish off the Nuggets shortly. Almost forgot about the Lakers/Suns game in a few minutes. Lakers get closed out too tonight

ABW Ambassador
    Stern catching heat, cancelled his attendance for tonight's game

Can't believe Diaw and Amare got suspended. This was one of those times a rule shouldn't have been read so black and white.

I cannot stand to watch basketball. All those shoes squeaking drives me insane.

ABW Ambassador
    It's Johnny's favorite sport. He digs chicks that watch the NBA.

2nd favorite. I would keep him busy he wouldn't care.

Stern catching heat, cancelled his attendance for tonight's game

Can't believe Diaw and Amare got suspended. This was one of those times a rule shouldn't have been read so black and white.
    Heard him on the radio this morning. He said he has no discretion in interpreting the rule and he had no choice in suspending them. He did add that he would be fine with it if the owner were to chnage the rule. He also said he wasn't going to tonight's game because he flew round trip from a game last night and wasn't about to fly out again today.

ABW Ambassador
    He's full of it I think he would need extra security if he showed up and it would be booing all night long.

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    He's full of it I think he would need extra security if he showed up and it would be booing all night long.
    Yeah it was a complete fiasco. I hate it when games are ruined by the shortsighted organizations that own them. Boy would I have a few choice words for him
    Phoenix put up a good fight despite it, here's hoping they force a game 7.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

ABW Ambassador
    That would be great. Hopefully Amare and Diaw are well rested and ready to take it out on them in San Antonio and then take it back to Phoenix to win Game 7.

ABW Ambassador
    So I think it's just going to be Spurs vs. Pistons and Spurs win it in 6. The 2 teams I wish didn't make it NBA Lottery on now.

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    GO SPURS GO!

Duncan is just a beast this postseason.

He is so underrated its scary.
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

ABW Ambassador
    He just does what he does, low key. And because of that, I think people forget sometimes just how good he is.

As far as the draft, Portland and Seattle got 1 and 2. Celtics fans are in mourning. The Western Conference is going to get the 2 best players in the draft. First team All NBA is all Western Conference, so they get even stronger.

The Eastern Conference just sucks.

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Trust,

As a devoted Celtics fan I can tell you that May 22nd will live in infamy as one of the worse days in Boston sports history. Ever since Len Bias Overdosed our franchise has been jinxed. im not going to call it a curse because we all know people from Boston dont believe in curses, but man we just can't catch a break. We are in for another few years of Ainge and Rivers running our beloved Celtics right into the ground.

on another note, I want to congratulate any Spurs fans on this thread for your inevitable championship this year. You are a well oiled machine lead by the standard in playoff basketball, Mr. Tim Duncan. No way Detroit takes them out. Spurs in 5.
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    I want to say that the Pistons will make it an interesting series. But watching the last two games against the Cavs, it just looks like they are moving in slow motion compared to the teams in the West. Still, here's hoping the Pistons show up to play like they did a few years back against LA.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

So I think it's just going to be Spurs vs. Pistons and Spurs win it in 6.
    I definitely agree that it'll be those two teams in the finals, but I think if the Pistons bring their 'A' game that they could take the series in 6 or 7. I think it will be an exciting finals to watch either way
    Julia
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    Share Results Network
    [email=julia@shareresults.com]julia@shareresults.com[/email]
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com]http://www.shareresults.com[/URL]

ABW Ambassador
    I think Stern should just realign the conferences for the sake of the game. Take some of the current Western Conference teams and put them in the Eastern Conference, doesn't really matter where they're located geographically, like I said, for the sake of the game

The Spurs and Pistons are just not a Finals that gets me excited. And looking down the road, I really don't see anybody in the East being good anytime soon. You have the Pistons and then? You had Miami last year but that was Shaq's last Championship. It's going to be rebuilding time for them and they have a great star in Wade to do it around but against the West, forget it. So all this wasn't good for the NBA.

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    I'm torn. I can't decide whether I wouldnt mind see the best player in the Eastern Conference(Lebron) or the best all around team (Detroit) in the finals. I want to see some new blood get there. Watching Lebron create a legacy for himself would be a blast to watch. I realistically don't think Cleveland will have any shot at beating San Antonio, where as Detroit has the ability to pull off the upset. So do we want a good series or a good story line. I guess I'm pulling for the good series, but would be happy with either team representing the Lowly East.
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast