Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Southern California Affiliate Dinner
    Hey everyone,

I see people having these get togethers and parties all the time here and thought what the heck. I would love to have anyone who wants to come over chat, mingle, food, drinks, and have fun.

If I plan something here at my house in Orange County Ca. would there be anyone on here wanting to come?

If I can get a few people that would want to come then I will plan something.

I'm in Irvine & it sounds like a great idea!

Great theres one keep them comming I would love to meet some of you local people.

Thanks.

Yes, please
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Perfect we have 3 now Keep them comming.

+1

count me in

ok any other Southern California people? Anyone have a date in mind. I would like to start planning it and if anyone wants to help let me know.

Thanks!

Outsourced Program Manager
    Depending on the date, we could make it out. (We are in the San Fernando Valley.)
    Brook Schaaf
    Schaaf-PartnerCentric
    p/f: 512.464.1122
    Skype - brookschaaf
    www.schaafpc.com | brook@schaafpc.com

Well I am waiting for someone to trhough out a date. I am good for anytime. I would love to have an Aff Get togther. If anyone is interested please let me know and we can arrange it together.

Thanks,

Joe

I still dont think I have PM access or I would ask you to PM me. Just post and I will email you for now.

I'd like to hear more. I'm out in the desert so it's a bit of a drive, but a good crowd and atmosphere might bring me out

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

joe, post your email and ill send you an email, we should try to get the ball rolling.

I would suggest somewhere at the Spectrum in Irvine. Lots of good places & options there. For me, most days & times are possibilities. If we made it a Sun or Mon night we wouldn't have tons of crowd.

CCtran,

Please find my email in my signiture. Also OTProf, I dont mind having it at the spectrum, but I would rather have it more personal, thats why I am inviting it to be at my home. We can have it catered, I have a great guy who does mexican food, and a nice house for gatherings. Either way I would just love to get together and meet and talk business and have fun.

Look forward to having you hep me cctran

Thanks,

Joe
    Joe Pantel, Chief Executive Officer [URL=http://www.adfinity.com]www.adfinity.com[/URL]
    [email=Joe@adfinity.com]Joe@adFinity.com[/email] AIM: adFinityJoe Phone: 800-925-8530 Ext. 201
    Weekly Payments, $500 Bonus, Highest Payouts, 24/7 Customer Support

I had missed the "at my house" part of your original post! Sorry.... That sounds fine!

Cool. I just think it will be fun. Pool/Jacuzzi wear can be optional.
    Joe Pantel, Chief Executive Officer [URL=http://www.adfinity.com]www.adfinity.com[/URL]
    [email=Joe@adfinity.com]Joe@adFinity.com[/email] AIM: adFinityJoe Phone: 800-925-8530 Ext. 201

Ok Everyone. I have picked a date. The date will be June 30, 2007. The place will be my house (Orange County, So Cal) call or email for specifics. I will have it catered for food and have plenty drinks, soda, beer, water, and some wines.

I have a pool table, dart board, pool/spa bring bathing suites and towels if you want to use the pool/spa.

Starting time will be 5:00 PM.

There will be prize for everyone who shows - not sure what yet but it will be a nice little gadget of some sort.

If someone wants to speak or put on some kind of helpful presentation let me know. I was thinking that we could just mainly mingle, chat, and have a good time. But if you all feel a speaker or 2 would be added value let me know and I will try to find someone who is available to speak.

Family is welcome as well.

Please rsvp with me through Email with your name and the names of who is coming with you along with count so I can gauge for food and prizes.

The real theme of the night will be to meet, mingle, talk about the industry, what each of us do, network, and most of all just have a good time with people in our industry.

I already have about 4 RSVPs so lets make it a good turnout and have some fun.

If I am missing anything anything let me know please.

Thanks.

Joe

I have a few people who have RSVP's if you can make it please let me know how many are coming.

Thanks.

Bummer, got a wedding to attend that evening. But I'll be in Miami a week later!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Snib that is a bummer. Well in case they divorce before they marry keep it as back up. lol

I was looking forward to meeting you. If this goes well which I know it will. We can do this monthy quarterly. Just a reason to have a get toether really.

How many of us are coming so far? I'll be there even if nobody else comes. I love getting together with the gang. It's fun and I always learn something.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

lots of people! rsvp quick before prices go up!

I am in Camarillo, bit of a drive, but let me check my schedule and get back to you. Family huh? That makes it a little easier.

Sounds like a whole bunch a fun! Lets say I am tentatively in.

Sandee
    Sandra Martin
    sandeebottom at hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by missdonna
    How many of us are coming so far? I'll be there even if nobody else comes. I love getting together with the gang. It's fun and I always learn something.
    Missdonna,

Please email me if you will be coming by yourself or with others and your contact information so I can get you my address.

Thanks,

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBDM
    I am in Camarillo, bit of a drive, but let me check my schedule and get back to you. Family huh? That makes it a little easier.

Sounds like a whole bunch a fun! Lets say I am tentatively in.

Sandee
    Sandee I would love for you to come. It will be just a fun get together for us So. Cal people. Families are more then welcome to come. Please email me so I can get you my address if your ready to commit to coming. Also with how many will be coming with you.

Thanks,

Joe

Ok Joe!

Don't threaten Beachside Companies with a good time, free drink, free food, pool, jacuzzi, need I say more! Did I mention FREE DRINK?

So far all "the boys" have said "Count me in!" (could have been the free beer, not quite sure) I am waiting on a couple more and of course myself and maybe a couple of my "kids".

On a serious note, Beachside loves to meet and mingle with the Affiliate Marketing community as much as possible (free beer or not). Let us know if there is anything we could bring to add to the fun!

We can't wait!

Sandee
    Sandra Martin
    sandeebottom at hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast