When will I get paid..........
    When will I get paid? Let me see, today is Wednesday, the sky is cloudy - I bet I will be paid next Thursday when it is sunny.

Is it just me? Has anyone had any success with obtaining any REAL information concerning payments from Performics?

I just sent an email asking for the status of payments owed to me; I asked that they not quote the "when we get paid you get paid" policy lines as I was already aware of the policy. I was looking for concrete dates as payment reporting is nonexistent.

I received a reply! WOW huh!

The reply said "we have sent this email to the affiliate company. Thank you for your patience".

That's it! That's all the email said! I was hoping for something like:

"At this time, we have no information from XYZ concerning when the payments will be coming into Performics. We have forwarded this message to the people at OneStepAhead and hope that they will address your question/concern"

or how about this one

"We have received payment from XYZ for January/February invoices. We will be processing the payment and sending affiliate payments out on the XYZ of 2007"

The utter lack of information that comes out of Performics sorely tests my patience. Is the lack of a reply that contains any real information due to incompetence, or is it a complete disregard for the affiliate?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello Maggie,

This is not a normal response we would give. Can you please forward me the email and I will see what the status is regarding your payment?

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support
    jarossATdoubleclick.com

I have a similar question. I started with Performics in February and have some sales from that month. I have looked and looked but cannot find any payment reports or information about when we get paid. Is there any online payment reporting?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello Cathy,

Payments are made once you have accumulated $50.00 in commissions (in aggregate, not for each individual program). The typical timeframe is as follows:

Clients are invoiced after the close of the month in which fees were generated. Payment is due 30 days from invoice, and affiliates are paid once payment is received from the client. Performics agrees to pay affiliates no later than 30 days after the close of the month in which we receive payment from the client. There are two check runs each month and we typically pay on the next check run of the month immediately following receipt of payment. This process typically takes about 60-90 days (from invoice to payment).

If you do not reach the $50 threshold, those commissions will carry over to the next month. As soon as you have generated $50 in commissions in aggregate, you will then be included in our next payment processing (given that the client has paid us for those commissions).

At this time, there are no payment reports. Once a payment is issued to you, a payment notification is sent to the accounting contact listed in your profile.

For specific information regarding your payments, please email affiliateATdoubleclick.com.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread