ABW Ambassador
    Hey guys I am using Spring PCS right now and wondered what everyone else is using?

Has anyone used or is using Nextel and the new i95 color flip unit? It seems like the free incoming minutes would be good for business use...

Hello Survey Man,

It depends a lot on how and where you use your phone. I don't have much knowledge of Nextel's coverage, although from what I've heard, it's pretty decent in my area(Pittsburgh, PA).

Overall, the best nationwide coverage is probably still provided by AT&T and Verizon, or companies affiliated with them.

If you don't travel much, the best thing to do is get feedback from friends and family that are in your area.

There are so many different calling plans, if you just use the phone locally and you get decent feedback about a company, you'd be just as well off going with a more beneficial plan since you don't need the most nationwide coverage. Heck, even Cricket's a good choice for some people. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If most of your calls are incoming, Nextel might not be a bad idea as long as you don't get ripped on outgoing calls and the coverage is fine where you go.

I've used both AT&T and Verizon(Bell Atlantic at the time) and both were fine for me. I'll probably stick with AT&T at least until, if ever, number portability goes into effect.

That's about the best advice this former AT&T Wireless rep can give. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Good luck.

Chris B.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread