Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Ithaca & Park City
    Anniversary Sale at Altrec - 40% Off
    Hey All,

As I mentioned yesterday on our blog Altrec was getting ready to blow out a ton of gear and apparel through their 8th Anniversay Sale. Greg Toledo, Outdoors AM, sent out a notice already that highlights the sale and provides creative.

As we hinted to in the Daily Deal Sneak Peak post, Altrec’s Anniversary sale is now on. Greg Toledo, Altrec Affiliate program manager, sent out another great notice to his Affiliates. I always say this for a reason: Opt in to Greg’s outstanding emails for timely information on huge converting promotions.
    Full Blog Post: Altrec 8th Anniversary Sale

Creative for this sale, coupon RSS feed and data feed are all up to date.

Gary M

Updates to the Promo
    Thanks for posting Gary.

Quickly - there are two adjustments to the email I sent out yesterday. My apologies in advance. The bad news first....

1. The North Face Men's Denal is actually $109.99 versus the $99.99 price I put in the email. Text links have been updated.

2. We have increased the promo to Up to 60% Off!. This is a nice little lift, it should help. I have updated all the banners, text links and feeds.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to provide a product & price link for the sale.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread