Angry Canadian Addresses - Did you get your check this month?
    I just noticed they didn't send my check. I finally decided to click on the 'balance' link for some reason ( I never go there anymore... they make the link so small on my setting 800x600 you can't even read it. Doesn't even look like letters anymore... dam rookie webmasters)

After digging into it they show INVALID ADDRESS. I was shocked because it's the same address we have had for years now.

Then I find this under release notes. No email warning ...nothing. If I didn't dig around I would never know.

April 2007 Release Notes
    Canadian Province List

Publishers in Canada may now select an appropriate Canadian province from a drop-down list when editing their address information on the Administrative Settings sub-tab . If you are a Canadian publisher, verify that your address reflects the appropriate province by reviewing the information in the Account area on the Administrative Settings sub-tab.

Isn't this great! Our province showed Alberta which is probably the default. They just make this change, warn no one and no check for you Canadians unless you are from Alberta. Anyone else affected or am I the only one that doesn't check release notes from the Help section and balance links which are too small to even read let alone notice on my settings.

ABW Ambassador
    You really have to wonder who is running this company. Just one debacle after another with Commission Junction.

I'm not in Canada, but I'm sure other Canadian publishers who are paid by check will appreciate your post.

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    You really have to wonder who is running this company. Just one debacle after another with Commission Junction.

I'm not in Canada, but I'm sure other Canadian publishers who are paid by check will appreciate your post.
    Thanks SNOWMAN. I agree with your assessment regarding CJ. and I hope my post will get Canadian publishers to see if the check is really on the way. My eBay rep just got back to me and said that CJ admitted this was an update gone terribly wrong. Well duh.

Got to say though, our eBay rep is fantastic. Right on top of things (even if her Rover team isn't)

Smile
    It was confirmed. Most Canadians were affected because the default of the provinces were reset to Alberta. So only Albertans were unaffected or so I'm told. Anyway all right now and the help me get my Canada DD going so I'm happy!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread