Angry XY7.com - bad faith!!!
    they said "XY7.com - The Affiliate Network that Pays You Daily! " but with ver high condition.

i heard Mr.max said "We are here for our affiliates 100%, all day, everyday. 24/7/365 NO joke." but i contact with them never get a response.

they said "pay net 15 ",i have worked with them 2 month,i have not get paid from them yet.

i hope you can give me a response if xy7's admin is here.

Hi Meteores. I'm just curious. What reason have they given for not paying you? (If they have given one.) Did they say checks are late this month? Did they say your leads must first be verified? Did they ask you to re-send your payment details? Did they say they would straighten it out then call or email you? Sorry for the interrogation, but a few others may be having the same problem in getting paid from XY7 as you and it would be interesting to know if everyone is getting the same story from them.

Unhappy
    Quote Originally Posted by LatvianLady
    Hi Meteores. I'm just curious. What reason have they given for not paying you? (If they have given one.) Did they say checks are late this month? Did they say your leads must first be verified? Did they ask you to re-send your payment details? Did they say they would straighten it out then call or email you? Sorry for the interrogation, but a few others may be having the same problem in getting paid from XY7 as you and it would be interesting to know if everyone is getting the same story from them.
    they said nothing.
    maybe they forgot me.
    luke said:
    [10:06] Luke: xy7 affiliates have their payment sent out once a month on the 15th

i dont know why then dont pay me yet.

i have contact via AIM and email many times,but he is not response yet.

Cool
    now,then have give me response.

they need w8 ,but nobody inform me to sent a w8.

If you ever have trouble at XY7, just email Auggie ( the name at the company.com) and he will resolve it immediately. This is an excellent company and they are very active at the Summits and other events. I have never heard of anyone having issues with them.

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    If you ever have trouble at XY7, just email Auggie ( the name at the company.com) and he will resolve it immediately. This is an excellent company and they are very active at the Summits and other events. I have never heard of anyone having issues with them.
    my issue have been resolved.

I think it is a great company.

but response is slowly.Hope it could be changed.

http and a telephoto
    Response is only slow if you communicate in the wrong venue... they don't hang out here. You are better to do what Anne suggested and contact Auggie.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Kevin is a good guy and can take care of you as well. He usually is always online. Best of luck to you. He is one of the people who motivated me to start my own network.

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Response is only slow if you communicate in the wrong venue... they don't hang out here. You are better to do what Anne suggested and contact Auggie.
    Sorry,
    who is Auggie?

You know my am is Mr.max,but he has leave from xy7.
    So i dont know who i would get in touch with .
    I try to communicate with all xy7XXX AIM ,but they dont give me a response.

Is it a wrong way?
    I hope all xy7XXX woule be online and able to response.

Try good old Human Communication. No IM. No email. No forum. Pick up the phone and call them.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601
    Try good old Human Communication. No IM. No email. No forum. Pick up the phone and call them.
    It is no cost ,

JUST CALL or IM me I will
    .... handle this ASAP - we are nothing like what you describe - yes Max is no longer with usm I will handle it I promise, even if I paid you out of my own pocket. larry@xy7.com xy7larry on AIM,Yahoo and MSN - Do be scare we like You! LOL

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Duh~ BINGO Right on Patrick!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by xy7lary
    .... handle this ASAP - we are nothing like what you describe - yes Max is no longer with usm I will handle it I promise, even if I paid you out of my own pocket. larry@xy7.com xy7larry on AIM,Yahoo and MSN - Do be scare we like You! LOL

thanks,I am very glad to meet you here.I will contact with you.

this thread's goal has achieved.
    xy7

Meteores, it is nice that your goal has been achieved. I am hoping my problem will also be "achieved". I haven't received payment from XY7 for March yet and now April 15th is around the corner. I have talked to Auggie and even responded to a letter from Kevin when he asked me before the Ad-Tech convention about offers I would like, but my problem of payment still exists. It is disappointing and even confusing because I was told my work was good and to send more leads, but when it came time for payment nothing happened. I called and was told I would be contacted when payment would be made. I am still waiting. Everyone there is wonderful and everything I have ever asked for has been done. I am always nervous when starting to work with a new network, and I never allow to much money to be accumulated before shutting off the traffic, because I don't want to waste hard earned traffic if payment isn't made, but they made me feel so comfortable that I trusted them, and sent all my traffic there and accumulated a very tidy sum of money. I hope I didn't make a mistake. I spent a lot of money getting traffic for the offers I ran. I could have used the same money to run offers for networks I have already been paid by. Well, I've stopped short of begging for payment. Maybe it's just a busy time for them, or somehow I slipped through the bookkeeping cracks, Something inside me says not to lose hope yet, that they are good guys, and they will contact me anyday and say payment has been sent. I guess time will tell...

http and a telephoto
    LV, they contacted you before AdTech, then LEFT for a week, and it hasn't been a work day since AdTech yet. I guess everyone is just having a good time bashing folks on weekends that aren't around to respond.

Yeah, some of us AMs work 24/7. but not all do. And real phone calls to real AMs do work...

I do think Auggie and Kevin deserve one day a week to themselves and their families. Especially when they have been gone a week.

but that's just my opinion....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

You're right Loxly, that is why I haven't given up hope even though payday was on the 15th more than a week before AD Tech. Anyway, as I said, I think these guys are great and I'm not about to start bashing them. I've talked to them so many times by phone that I feel as if they are next door neighbors! And I really want my professional relationship with them to be longlasting because everything else I have experienced with them has been great. However, I think any publisher starts to get a little nervous when pay is involved. Even so, I'm trying to be patient and not panic, and just believe they will eventually get around to paying me.

That is still my best mode of communication. I ask our publishers if they have a question day or night to just pick up the phone and call me and I can assist them much faster.

Sad thing is most still email and Instant Message.

ABW Ambassador
    meteores, I think you just put your head into the noose.

Re-read this:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=89464

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Meteores, making more threads about it here isn't going to help. Try a collection agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    Meteores, making more threads about it here isn't going to help. Try a collection agency.
    leader,
    Help,How can i do?

ABW Ambassador
    Fly to Vegas
    Sit down with them and state your case.

24. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread