GetData not working for me today??
    Hey,

Anyone else having problems on sites set up using the "GetData" option for store integrations?

Or was there a memo sent out and I'm the only one who missed it?

I noticed today -- don't think it was an issue yesterday -- that a couple of sites I've got GetData on for the store integration are 1) showing blank pages, or, 2) showing database errors. The db error messages are wild, freaky stuff like:

Warning: main(http://si.goldencan.com/GetData.aspx...o-books.php%3F) [function.main]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/XXXXX/public_html/audio-books.php on line 50

Warning: main(http://si.goldencan.com/GetData.aspx...o-books.php%3F) [function.main]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/XXXXX/public_html/audio-books.php on line 50

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://si.goldencan.com/GetData.aspx?SID=8ACE19F9-DB0C-49F4-80B7-3125AD076997&IPAddress=204.185.12.122&UserAgent=Mozilla%2F4.0+%28compatible%3B+MSIE+7.0%3B+Windows+NT+5.1%3B+Avant+Browser%3B+.NET+CLR+1.1.4322%3B+.NET+CLR+2.0.50727%3B+FDM%29&PageURL=%2Faudio-books.php%3F' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXXX/public_html/audio-books.php on line 50

(I've replaced the /home/real-username/public_html with /home/XXXX/public_html for privacy.)

Anybody else having this sort of fun? On one site, I replaced the GetData with the GoldenCAN javascript and it works fine.

Hate to find and replace all the GetData code on all the sites with the store javascript??

Thanks

Gary the Writerguy

My php pages are doing the same thing yours are. The javascript ones are ok, tho

Whew! Good to know I'm not the only one.

All these various technologies, PHP, javascript, whatever, are still mostly like pulling rabbits out of magic hats to me. I always fear I broke something.

Gary the Writerguy, trying HARD not to break anything today. (Okay, I already cracked a tooth eating a bagel, but trying hard not to break anything else.)

I've decided that the best way to deal with this day is not to look. I have two sites basically split between GC and PS and they're both broke today, so that site is just a pretty banner and an error message - at least it's different error on every page.

Two grandsons breaking the living room apart, so I think we'll turn off Happy Feet and go to the park. Hopefully everything will be working when I surface again.

The getdata php script is loading for me, but it is taking a very looooooooooooooong time to load up.

Came here to see if other were experiencing the same...looks like it is worse for you two.
    Sorry to hear that.

Any explanation for this happening Asif?

Any answer is better than no answers

I dropped my php a week ago because of this.

The JS is working but taking 8-12 seconds to load. Just tried PHP for a second and it didn't work, error one time then very slow (45 seconds) the next.

Okay, now the GetData sites seem to be working, though loading very slowly.

ATTN: MODERATORS == Any way I (or you?) can edit my original post that started this thread? I realize I should have inserted some hard breaks/line returns, whatever you call 'em, into the code I pasted in to keep the screen width from stretching way off the monitors of you all.

Sorry about that! My ignorance on display!

Gary the Writerguy

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursal
    The getdata php script is loading for me, but it is taking a very looooooooooooooong time to load up.

Came here to see if other were experiencing the same...looks like it is worse for you two.
    Sorry to hear that.

Any explanation for this happening Asif?

Any answer is better than no answers
    According to our information and testing everything is working fine on normal speed as it should be.

yep, back to normal now.

hmmm

hic-up?

Asif: I just emailed you with an URL. My page is loading now, but all the categories return a blank page. Individual products on the front page are fine, but not the category links.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread