White label/cobrand affiliate program?
    I'm looking for white label/private label/cobrand affiliate programs- searched here but there hasn't been much in the way of recent threads. I'm aware of the magazines, tickets, dating, travel, etc. programs offering this- anyone have something unique/different that allows you to private label their site? Or can at least point me in the right direction?

Well Im not sure what your looking for.....However many hosting companies have private labels. For an example westhost.com. However If I were you I would check out elance.com, they have thousands of professionals from web design, logo design, copywriting and others. Then if you find a fit, request to cobrand their operation. I have had good luck in the past however affiliate marketing is alot less trouble, meaning you dont have to handle the customer inquiries

I meant how joebucks lets you host one of their sites on your own domain, you customize their template, but they ultimately process payment and deal with customer service. Or how hotel affiliate programs let you do the same thing- ie, it is your domain, the content is dynamically generated based on their xml feed, and when the surfer finally buys, they are the ones processing the payment and giving you your commission.

One of the magazine programs on ABW, magazine agent, offers the same thing.

I'm already aware of herbals, hotels, magazine, tickets, etc. aff programs offering private labels- was just looking for something nichey and different. Sorry if I didn't phrase these posts well, it is 2:30 am here

Well many affiliates offer datafeeds, which is the same as your speaking, So why not find a niche? If you dont have the experience in creating your own datafeed site (which is the same as cobranding) check out x10.com affiliate program, they pay a good 30%

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    2 things that comes to my mind.
    hotels.com
    amazon.com

careerbuilder.com has a co-brand

Check mines out with them
    careerbuilder.com/Default.aspx?lr=CBHWG&ff=21

this site has some scripts that will auto create a storefront based on a datafeed.
    http://www.c3scripts.com/

Quote Originally Posted by netnow22
    Well Im not sure what your looking for.....However many hosting companies have private labels. For an example westhost.com.
    Yes, some hosting companies can set you up as a white label reseller, though the practice isn't as widespread as one might expect. I'm only aware of one that actually handles everything, including billing - resellerspanel. They'll even give you turnkey templates - but of course then your site will look just like thousands of others.

The others will handle tech support, but not billing. In that setup, you're at risk for any nonpayment or fraud, but then again you're able to set your own prices and profit margins.

Quote Originally Posted by simcat
    this site has some scripts that will auto create a storefront based on a datafeed.
    http://www.c3scripts.com/
    And Cusimano.com offers very nice support for their scripts. They even have their own forum here at ABW.
    [URL=http://themoneyforums.com]The Money Forums[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by lulav
    I'm looking for white label/private label/
    Are you looking for vanity labels?
    As an example: a line of clothing or a line of skincare/cosmetic products will display your label on them?

I've seen that for retail stores but I haven't seen it for affiliate marketing.

If you want to sell products with your vanity label you usually are required to put down a percentage of the investment.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    meeting42.com is a spammer and has been reported to the mods.

meeting42 has been 86'ed
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I always thought there would be more white label options available at this point.

There are many good domains owned by people who have no idea how to create a good site, write good copy, manage pricing, make a sale, etc...

White label sites won't generate free search traffic, but they can deliver a professional sales experience to the visitors who are visiting the domain.

I always thought the affiliate world would consist of two main groups:

1.) A large group of affiliates who make their own sites with their own sales copy and navigation structure.

2.) Another large group of affiliates who would use white label sites (powered by merchants or the major networks) allowing the affiliate to drive traffic to a professional looking site (and landing pages) with mega-tested sales copy, appearance, and navigation.

For me, I'm looking for a shopping co-brand. I don't want to create a mall site and manage the links, coupons, feeds, etc... If there was a good shopping co-brand available, I would set it up on one of my shopping domains and drive traffic to it. I'm not happy with the presentation of GoldenCan or the PPC model of shopping.com.

I don't want to set up another crappy looking affiliate mall site. I want my shopping domains to host a professional shopping experience. I'm more than willing to split commissions with a company who offers a good shopping co-brand.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

Trend Revenue is a white label affiliate network. Our first two programs are pet supplies and printer ink (more in the works). Not really nichey and different, but good consumables and good sellers online.

We have an automated site builder, set your own pricing, affiliate branded shopping carts and coming Thursday, widgets you can use to send traffic to your own site. Hopefully also by Thursday we'll have Google Base compatible product feeds that also point to affiliate sites. We're working on affiliate defined coupons as well, but that's a little further down the road.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Eathan
    Trend Revenue is a white label affiliate network. Our first two programs are pet supplies and printer ink (more in the works). Not really nichey and different, but good consumables and good sellers online.

We have an automated site builder, set your own pricing, affiliate branded shopping carts and coming Thursday, widgets you can use to send traffic to your own site. Hopefully also by Thursday we'll have Google Base compatible product feeds that also point to affiliate sites. We're working on affiliate defined coupons as well, but that's a little further down the road.
    Got any sample templates I can look at? I saw the page on the site, but they're not clickable...just wanted to see the selection of inks/pet supplies available through this.

Quote Originally Posted by lulav
    Got any sample templates I can look at? I saw the page on the site, but they're not clickable...just wanted to see the selection of inks/pet supplies available through this.
    Yes, of course.

I'll post some links when I get to the office in the morning. I don't want to post any live affiliate sites, but I know we have some hosted on our testing/staging server, just don't have the links handy. Thanks for the mention of the non-clickable versions on the site, btw. I'll get that fixed.

Off the top of my head I think there are right about 3500 pet products, everything from flea & tick, to toys and treats, to cedar chip bedding for small animals. Ink has fewer available products, but still covers the major manufacturers for injets, laser toner, refill kits, etc.
    Eathan Mertz

Here are those sample sites you asked for:

http://www.trendrevenue.com/pet/

http://www.trendrevenue.com/ink/
    Eathan Mertz

Outsourced Program Manager paladin's Avatar
    Hi lulav,
    Some the sites in the InfoPay network have this option - www.infopay.com

These are in the Public Records niche (background checks, phone number lookups, email lookups, address history etc...).

These are full private label programs, you send the traffic, they handel processing and customer service.

Any interest?
    Last edited by paladin; July 29th, 2009 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Added Clarification

19. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread