Question One Way question
    I just signed up for OneWay and downloaded their datafeed. The have some specific products that I know I can move. I did a click through to see what my clients would see and my first impression was "Super!" but as soon as you click on a thumbnail to see the product a big 1-800- number pops up with the image. No tracking code there. I wanted to know if they track commissions through phone sales because it doesn't look like they can? I'm a newbie but I think folks are more inclined to order $3000 items by phone. Help?

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Hello 2busy,

Welcome to ABW and thanks for posting your concern. I as well did a click through and saw at the bottom of the picture a 1-800. You'll have to give me until Monday to loook further into this. I havent had any of our affiliates bring this up or hear of it being a problem, however I will definitely get an answer by tomorrow.

Thanks
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    2busy,

Welcome to our forum and to ABW.

To add to Emilio's post since I work closer with this account, OWF does not have phone tracking in place yet, we are working on getting the script implemented. Having said that, 95% of the orders, large included are made on the web, the CS number is exactly that, a customer service number.

If you place a test order and see the process, you will understand what i'm saying. In addition to that, the business model that they have is to aim at 100% web orders, I can vouche for that, not only am I their affiliate manager, i'm also a very satisfied customer ....

We will advise when the tracking is in place ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thanks for the quick response, you guys are great. The page where I saw this was on their poker tables page and I noticed that the lowest priced items on the page did not have the 800 number when you click on the thumbnail, only as you moved higher in the prices whic is what got me to wondering. I have been reading around the forums and I think your sterling rep is well deserved.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    I have been reading around the forums and I think your sterling rep is well deserved.
    Thank you.

In this business, trust and reputation is what sets you apart from the rest and allows your business to flourish, we have been blessed on many levels ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread