Hey ... this is great stuff being an affiliate. Now sitting in an apartment in a beautiful island in Brazil ... typing away. Anyway ...

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    It was -9 c overnight and winter is coming. Brazil or even Australia sound better than here

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

ABW Ambassador
    Australia is great at the moment. gonig to be 34 degrees (c) here today.. nice & warm without being a stinker.

It's going to be a really hot, dry & dusty summer here though. Middle of a drought so everything is really dry, so I expect bushfire season will be a busy one.

Everytime it rains, it rains mud, because everything is so dry, there is a lot of dust being pickedup & carried in clouds.

2 out of every 3 cars in my town are filthy because of it. & washing them is frowned upon too, because we actually have water restrictions here.. (only stage 2 at the moment..). means we can only water gardens between 6-9am & 6-9pm. If it gets worse, we aren't allowed to water at all, wash cars, etc.

I should move along the coast I think.

Tick

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Those clowns running Kazzaa from some Island near Australia must be sucking off your water along with the commissions. The guy in Brazil on the beach should setup a live web cam fro us Northerners to gawck at...

WebMaster Mike

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread