Gaye Vaska (a long time favorite of ABWers) has updated her truly awful site. If you don't know the story of Gaye vs The Rest of the World it's probably a little late now.. but maybe Tom could give you a synposis.

She has a truly massive marquee on the page, but to save your eyesight (I felt poorly after reading all the scrolling text) her latest rant is here:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Updates~domain name still not usable in a reasonable and customary manner::::::sadly 8 months after abandoning my songwriter4u.com site, the name is still not usable by the new administrator in reasonable or customary ways do to venomous attacks by person(s) I do not know,and to whom I have no connection(s)~ ~when I let the domain songwriter-4u.com go after 2 years it was immediately acquired and re-directed to a pscho site . Some individual persists in publishing songwriter-4u.com, using my name ,Gaye Vaska,in the site description. Some individual seems to have the ability to have the site(s) with defamatory remarks about me listed in many search engines hundreds of times. EX: Anal Bum, and my former url, songwriter-4u.com. :::::::::::::::::: I believe this is being done to attempt to cause me further suffering:::(actually it's making me pray for these buttheads).Interestingly I recently discovered I am only one of many who have experienced sexual harassment on the www . There is 'a certain cult' who has been notorious for this type of crime on the www. A search for 'harassment+ internet' will tell you who this group is.....I'd mention their name, but so far everyone who even mentions their name(even to quote them) has been victimized so severely some left the www years ago never to resume , servers have been destroyed,etc..... I am writing and playing better than ever, but wouldn't publish any original music on the www ...ever again...not even on a triple dare:::I strongly suspect the individual(s) who derailed the songwriter4u.com site with sticky bestiality pop-ups, etc. may be the same individual(s) who persist with the above mentioned acts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Incidentally, I own her old songwriter-4u.com domain primarily to piss her off. I'm quite pleased with where it's pointing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

You'll notice a few new targets in there, including the evil Open Directory for listing her site all those times [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

ABW Ambassador
    Hey moo . . . why are you wasting your time with this obvious retardedness? I fail to see any useful purpose and she must've pissed you off severely for you to have bought that domain. But then again . . . who really cares about her?

Ah well, it was Tom (THmedia) she picked on because of some paranoid delusions involving one of Tom's clients. Basically she accused him of some of the most foul things imaginable, so I used a spare Snapback to acquire her domain.

btw type "Gaye Vaska" into Google and see what comes up [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

ABW Ambassador
    lol. Anal Bum..

Doesn't she realise it's An Album Cover [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Mont would be proud [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Tick

I think she's accusing us of being scientologists too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Incidentally, I own her old songwriter-4u.com domain primarily to piss her off. I'm quite pleased with where it's pointing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like that one too Dynamoo.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Webmaster Resources | Website Tools | Webmaster Software

ROTFLMAO

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Unbelieveable! If I hadn't seen this for myself from the beginning, I would think it was a very strange plot for a movie.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

Having also followed this from the beginning I have to say I wouldn't believe it or understand it if I hadn't had the pleasure of watching the whole thing take place day buy strange day.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Interestingly I recently discovered I am only one of many who have experienced sexual harassment on the www . There is 'a certain cult' who has been notorious for this type of crime on the www. A search for 'harassment+ internet' will tell you who this group is.....I'd mention their name, but so far everyone who even mentions their name(even to quote them) has been victimized so severely some left the www years ago never to resume , servers have been destroyed,etc<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLOL crazy, crazy, crazy...that's all I can say. All this because Tom used a phrase she decided she owned...and he used it and stopped using it like 5 years before she got her first freaking computer.

Some people should not be allowed contact with the outside world.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Wasn't Tom contacted by Judge Judy (or one of those court tv shows) about his case against the infamous Gaye Vaska?

Yes, he posted something about. Asked everybody if he should do it or not. What ever happened with that?

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

ABW Ambassador
    That's funny as hell!! I love it!
    how did you get ranked first on google when her name isn't anywhere on that page? am I missing something?

Supras | Celicas

ABW Ambassador
    LOL...Moo, you watch that site much more than I do...To be honest there hasn't been a complete solution to to Judge Judy case. I'm still uncomfortable (although amused) by that. The reason she no longer mentions my name is because of the court case (wherever it may end up)...every mention of me will cost her even more money on top of the kidnapping and child molestation accusations, among all the other crap. The law firm that is handling it is owned by some friends of mine...they really don't want to take this woman through the ringer as there isn't a whole lot to take...they have also warned me that I will feel no better after 'my day in court'. So basically it is up to her if she wants to add to what is coming and if the big guns should come out...

BTW Moo...how does it feel to be part of the 'butthead cult' [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

[This message was edited by TH Media on November 07, 2002 at 04:43 PM.]

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Tracy's Quote:
    - - - - - - - -
    Unbelieveable! If I hadn't seen this for myself from the beginning, I would think it was a very strange plot for a movie.
    - - - - - - - -

Yeah, it's seems kinda like Fatal Attraction, only without the Fatal or Attraction, lol.

I Will FOCUS On My Goal

She's a bunny boiler alright.

And I have a reputation to keep up with websites that p*ss people off [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

Because she has started e-mailing everyone again, he put the site back up this evening. Its the usual http://songwriter4u.net I'm wondering if this will have an effect on Tom's case.

ABW Ambassador
    Actually it won't have any effect on it. It was something I went through the first time. It was because of the site that the Judge Judy show contacted me....At least they saw it and took interest in it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Moo...I remember that discussion with the domain names some time ago...That is a great article LOL

Well, my next target is going to be the local mayor/newspaper proprietor. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

ABW Ambassador
    LOL...that should be pretty interesting...as well as pretty funny watching these guys with bees in their pants....Keep us informed [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread