I would love it if CJ and Linkshare for rid of their internal email system.
    I would love it if CJ and Linkshare for rid of their internal email system, since they usually send the same messages to my regular email address. Everyday I waste time going through the duplicate message. Just a suggestion.

Actually, I like their internal mail system because it comes in handy when I want to contact the AMs.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

They could set it up to respond to your email address like ShareaSale does.

ABW Ambassador
    When it comes to email, there will never be a perfect solution that satisfies everyone. Last year, I stopped receiving all email from BeFree, likely due to erroneous spam filtering. It took me a couple of months to realize I was no longer receiving BeFree email. I then changed the email address in my profile to a Hotmail address and as far as I know, I've received all email since then. Redundant email systems are important to ensure the greatest possibility of receiving all communications.

I wouldn't count problems with Befree because they said years ago that platform would no longer be supported. There is no support there, they are just waiting for all the merchants to migrate so they can close it. I never had problems receiving emails from platforms like sharesale that don't use internal systems.

ABW Ambassador
    That's not going to happen. I actually like it. There have been no shortage of times with people posting they didn't get some sort of message from a merchant. 2 shots have a better chance than 1. Sometimes people don't check both spots everyday. Sometimes with email filters nowadays an email to your regular email account might get blocked but it's at the network email. If anything SAS should get one too.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    If anything SAS should get one too.
    Absolutely!!

The problem with direct email is the tremendous amount of bounces. It's amazing how many people leave a dead email address on file and never update it!! I'm guessing that most of them just leave whatever they signed up with as their email addy. Also, some people put in an addy that they just NEVER EVER check--some bounces list "box full" as the reason for the delivery failure.

Without an internal email system, it's impossible to establish email contact with those affs. I'd say a good 1/5th of SAS affs have dead email addys, judging by the sea of bounce notices I get when I send out a newsletter.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread