ABW Ambassador affiliatemakeover's Avatar
    It was someone on this boards months ago that told me it was good and worthwhile. I paid for it, ($30) on your recommendation. Yeah, I'm still listed on top with my 10 keywords, but I have never received one referall from the site, ever.

Bah...

These unknown PPC's are more prevelant than rice in China. Often times these PPC owners will use forums such as this one to discreetly promote their PPC service. If you want a good PPC that brings me tons of traffic use T-Boneppcgimmeyour money.com. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I found it. Deelz recommended it to me. Is Deelz still here?

Somebody get a rope.

ABW Ambassador
    Hang me!

Yep, and in all fairness, I did also state very clearly that I do not receive much traffic from it, nor do I expect any. I paid for it mostly for the benefit of the inbound hard-coded links.

The page I listed there is one of my two highest-ranking and highest producing pages. Whether the Prebot helped in any way cannot be determined, but I have no regrets at all about forking over the 30 bucks.

As far as "pimping of links", WE ALL ARE! (and in all fairness again, I DID NOT send my affiliate link to you when you asked for my opinion of Prebot)

So get out the rope. Do I have a choice between hemp and nylon?

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

It was recommended to me by someone else who also told me they got very little traffic from it. I listed 2 different sites. Cost me $60.00. I'm not mad at all. It was a gamble. Just think if the thing took off and we were locked in at our positions. You would be thanking Deelz [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] and I would be thanking the other person for a good tip. Have to take the good with the bad. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] JMO of course though!

Darn you Deelz! No big deal. I thought I was scammed, that's all. $30 bucks, was worth a shot.

I'd rather dump 60 bucks and have it sit there than dump same at oversure and have it burned up by webmasters or worse yet minimum click BS.

Priorityspace.com
    Affiliate Details!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread