A Question About Pay Per Click Services
    Hi there, I'm new to this forum and I had a question. I use google adwords and I would like to use other pay per click services. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Terry

Online Marketing Consultant
    Read this forum:

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=262

It will help you decide on what you feel is best from Yahoo to Miva to Looksmart to MSN. Some are good some are bad.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

No to Miva
    I used a number of these but I do not like miva, after numerous tries with them I found it a waste of time and money.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Your best shot for ROI are the big three, (G, Y, MSN). We use a few second tiers, but they do not perform at a level that most would find profitable, i.e., if purchases are on a one time basis. If your model generates same customer repeat sales on a regular basis and you receive credit from your merchants, (such as a non expiring cookie that marries the customer to your account) some 2nd tiers can be minimally productive. Otherwise, you're best to stick with the big three in the order listed above.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I concur with GYM. But, if you have a tight budget, I'd suggest GMY - M is lower volume than Y, but higher roi. In the aggregate you can make more with Y cuz volume will overtake M's roi. But if your budget is very small, try M before Y.

Note: these are broad generalizations, my thumbrules won't hold true for every situation.

Hi

A Good Idea Is To Use The Big Three (google, Yahoo, Msn) But I recommend You Start off With The Smallest One, MSN, Then Move Up To Yahoo Then The Biggest And Most Competitive Google Adwords

To Your Success

I echo Diglet's warning about Miva. I just closed my account with them due to very poor quality traffic.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    I concur with GYM. But, if you have a tight budget, I'd suggest GMY - M is lower volume than Y, but higher roi. In the aggregate you can make more with Y cuz volume will overtake M's roi. But if your budget is very small, try M before Y.

Note: these are broad generalizations, my thumbrules won't hold true for every situation.
    Good logic, I concur. As for starting with M (for the small budgeter) I'm not sure I'd go that route. I would prefer going with G, setting up a small campaign with limited keywords, set a daily budget, and then track it. Then adjust, tweak and add KW's based on testing. The ROI should be better than M and Y, and with setting a daily budget you can control your costs. G is the most productive SE by far, so that would be my first choice.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Always start with G, bid low and cap your daily budget. G has the volume where using some precautions (yep, bid low and cap your daily budget) makes it a great place to learn and make mistakes. Lots of advice and reference materials handy too - G tutorials are excellent.

Thanks for the info. I have a few champain's in G that are doing pretty good but I wanted to check out a few more, so again thanks.

Terry

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread