Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    CafePressVoice Elections 5/2 - 5/7
    CafePress is holding elections for a shopkeeper panel they've named CafePress Voice. There are over 30 candidates running for 15 spots on the council. One of the nominees is me! I was nominated for the Shop Management team.

Anyway, if you haven't heard about it and you're a CP shopkeeper you might want to swing by and check out the nominees and vote.

And of course if you decide to vote for me -- I won't mind at all. As an affiliate marketer I think it's important for our interests and concerns to be well represented on the CPV panel.

CafePressVoice is a panel of Shopkeepers elected by the Community to help us evaluate new features, services, merchandise and programs. Experience has taught us that Shopkeepers are an incredible source of valuable ideas, and we know that by working together with members of CafePressVoice, we'll be forming a powerful partnership. When you vote, you'll be picking a representative who will bring your perspective as a Shopkeeper to discussions about important issues that affect your business.
    CafePressVoice reps are elected to represent the viewpoints, interests and concerns that fellow Shopkeepers have about their businesses. CafePress and the representatives of CafePressVoice will work together to build an even stronger Community.
    CafePress Voice Forum (meet the candidates) http://forums.cafepress.com/eve/foru...rm/f/836102741

Voting ballot http://www.cafepress.com/cp/community/cafepressvoice

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Vote for Rhea! Vote for Rhea!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Awww, Rexanne, you're too sweet.

I gotta give CP credit for even wanting me on the team after the way I carried on over the whole loyalty program fiasco. They may not always get it right but they do make an effort to keep the shopkeepers happy.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea

I gotta give CP credit for even wanting me on the team after the way I carried on over the whole loyalty program fiasco. They may not always get it right but they do make an effort to keep the shopkeepers happy.
    Hope they figure out they need to keep their affiliates happy, too.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread