Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Location
    Dallas TX, USA
    Posts
    388
    LuckySurf.com - anyone knows them?
    They seem to be performing well with publisher who do incentives - but I myself have never heard of them. Has anyone here had experience with them before? If so, please share it. Thank you!

  2. #2
    Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    6,930
    ar you a merchant asking if they're a good affiliate / publisher to have?

    do you know how to use google? say... type in "luckysurf scam" and see what comes up... you'll throw up when you see how scam results come back.

    or try checking siteadvisor.com:
    http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/luckysurf.com
    big fat red spammer mark at the top of the page

    "They seem to be performing well with publisher who do incentives"
    How do you define "performing well"?

  3. #3
    Full Member
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Location
    Dallas TX, USA
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    ar you a merchant asking if they're a good affiliate / publisher to have?

    do you know how to use google? say... type in "luckysurf scam" and see what comes up... you'll throw up when you see how scam results come back.

    or try checking siteadvisor.com:
    http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/luckysurf.com
    big fat red spammer mark at the top of the page

    "They seem to be performing well with publisher who do incentives"
    How do you define "performing well"?
    Thanks for the info
    I'm taking them down now and canceling my relationship with them

    As for the "performing well" - they have 3 out of 5 points in their network earnings which is nice

    Thanks again

  4. #4
    Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    6,930
    Good move!

    Quote Originally Posted by arie1985
    As for the "performing well" - they have 3 out of 5 points in their network earnings which is nice
    Just because they can post sales, doesn't mean they're nice. It's all in the "how" they're getting those "sales" that matters.

  5. #5
    Full Member
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Location
    Dallas TX, USA
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Good move!



    Just because they can post sales, doesn't mean they're nice. It's all in the "how" they're getting those "sales" that matters.
    Thanks Donuts~!

  6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. I Made 30 Cents from LuckySurf
    By jaskemr in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 14th, 2001, 12:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •