Arrow Use the power of Video to increase your affiliate sales
    Qoof launched our first product, Usermercials, at the Video On the Net Show in San Jose this past March. Usermercials are videos created by users marketing a product or service.

When you upload your video you can add your affiliate link to the video. The video will show up in Qoof.com and we generate code for you to post your usermercial on your website, blog, or Social Networking page. Please visit [ http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/ ] to learn more or PM me with any questions.

We currently have a Video contest running with Paragon Sports, so if you are an affiliate of Paragon you have a chance to win a $500 Gift Certificate.
    Last edited by DesignerWiz; May 3rd, 2007 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Self Promotion Advertising

Internet Cowboy
    You might want to contact the administrator of this board about paid advertising. You are doing it very professionally, but you are still using ABW to blatantly promote your business and that might not be taken very well by some. Just a suggestion.

On another note, I communicated with one of your people, ended up creating an account and found that the column to the left that your service adds to the video makes it not fit my site. I would really love to see a way of overlaying a link complete with anchor text, across the video at certain intervals. There is another site that allows just this, but their servers seem to be unreliable and when they are down my videos do not show.

Welcome to the world of affiliate marketing. You mentioned in another thread that you were going to become an expert at affiliate marketing. Is your aspiration to be an affiliate or did you mean you just wanted to learn about affiliate marketing so you can improve Qoof? That will make a difference in how I and others will relate to you.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    You might want to contact the administrator of this board about paid advertising. You are doing it very professionally, but you are still using ABW to blatantly promote your business and that might not be taken very well by some. Just a suggestion.

On another note, I communicated with one of your people, ended up creating an account and found that the column to the left that your service adds to the video makes it not fit my site. I would really love to see a way of overlaying a link complete with anchor text, across the video at certain intervals. There is another site that allows just this, but their servers seem to be unreliable and when they are down my videos do not show.

Welcome to the world of affiliate marketing. You mentioned in another thread that you were going to become an expert at affiliate marketing. Is your aspiration to be an affiliate or did you mean you just wanted to learn about affiliate marketing so you can improve Qoof? That will make a difference in how I and others will relate to you.
    Thanks UncleScooter!

My next step is to contact someone to see about advertising possibilities. We also have a contest underway with an sporting goods store and will be announcing more contests in the near future. Is there a place to announce contests? In no way was I intending to break any rules, just wanted to let everyone know about our service.

We are using Tier 1 hosting and we have yet to have a problem with a video playing, but then again we are just getting started.

Your question about my aspirations are sort of Yes Yes. For now we are concentrating on improving Qoof and making it the best video tool for affiliate marketers. Your suggestions to us is exactly what we are looking for. In the future (4-6) months we will be launching our second product and for that we are looking to become an affiliate ourselves. I do have some experience in affiliate marketing from my last start-up.

Thanks for the welcome! I am going to send your question to our tech team and I will get back to you!

ABW Ambassador

It's great when the participants of this forum share tools and ideas that help each other out. However, when people join for the sole purpose of self promotion and basically spamming the forum with free commercials, they shouldn't expect a warm welcome.

This place is a great resource for your new product. Don't ruin it.

Hello Qoof, welcome to the ABW forum board.

Looking forward to seeing your paid advertisment thread on the board.
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Thank you all. I am checking out the advertising possibilities now. If anyone out there has experience or advice on what is the best ways to reach affiliate marketers please let me know via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoof
    Thank you all. I am checking out the advertising possibilities now. If anyone out there has experience or advice on what is the best ways to reach affiliate marketers please let me know via PM.
    http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/

http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Welcome to ABW. Several here have told you "how" to advertise your program on ABW, and from your replies it almost sounds as though you are ignoring that information. Hopefully it was not for the purpose of buying time to further promote without having to spend a meager sum to formally and professionally advertise your announcement.

It sounds like you have something that you are enthused about marketing through folks here - so best foot forward would be to follow the advice you asked for. I wish you well in your new venture and trust that your intent with these first posts is not free advertising.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    Welcome to ABW. Several here have told you "how" to advertise your program on ABW, and from your replies it almost sounds as though you are ignoring that information. Hopefully it was not for the purpose of buying time to further promote without having to spend a meager sum to formally and professionally advertise your announcement.

It sounds like you have something that you are enthused about marketing through folks here - so best foot forward would be to follow the advice you asked for. I wish you well in your new venture and trust that your intent with these first posts is not free advertising.
    Not sure what I did to upset you. No I am not trying to buy "Free time". I have just started to look at the advertising possibilities, but over the last 48 hours we had a major problem with our hosting company and we have to switch to a new one. There is also a lot of things going on behind the scenes.

I just emailed the people behind this forum asking what in their opinion is the best way to reach affiliates. I don't just make a descision on my own and I have partners that I need to discuss everything with.

Right now I'm aiming to have our own sub-forum category, but at $1500.00 it is a lot for us when we are just getting started and our service is free. So we are looking for other possibilities. If you have any suggestions I am open to them. We are a real start-up and doing our best to do things right. We appreciate all the advice and feedback we can get.

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    A post in New Programs and Annoucements is only $75. That's a no-brainer.

Thanks Rick, we are actually going to run some banner ads by the end of the week.

Ok, we just ordered the banner advertisement package. I have confirmation that we paid and I am just waiting to hear from abestweb on what the next steps are. So when you see the banner, please let me know what you think.

Someone sent me a PM, but it won't send it to me because it says I do not have enough posts. Does anyone know how many posts I need to have in order to use the PM System?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Qoof, you did nothing that "upset" me. I simply pointed out the right way to get things rolling. Another good thing to do is to research old threads on topics of interest so you are better informed when you pose a question. For example, if you do a search for "how many posts do I have to have for PM privileges" and other variations of the question you will find numerous prior threads.

Hope that helps you out.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread