Question How to get more than 500 visitors/day?
    hello all,

apart from PPC and organic SEO ( still waiting for the result ). I would love to hear from all of you about the sucess tactics/strategies to get more 500 visitors/day on top of Pay-Per-Click.

My assumption is 1% conversion. so i would earn more 5 sales/day.

giving some free related stuffs certainly helps. Aside from these ideas,

I appreciate all inputs. i perhaps miss some importants key strategires since i am not getting 500 visitors /day.

regards,

Hadasa

Online Marketing Consultant
    I don't think saying give me free ideas is the right way to ask.

I would strongly recommend reading in ABW to find other methods, directory listings, print and non internet advertising techniques and how to use them successfuly.

You might also want to check out loxly's magic bullet thread. I'll let you find it so you can get used to searching the forums for answers.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Comment to blogs, social bookmarking, join/participate in forums and submit articles....

Traffic numbers are just half the story...
    Remember, traffic numbers are just half (a third of?) the story...

How targeted they are, and what you do with them when they arrive are at least as important.

There's plenty of talk on here about attracting more traffic and keywords to optimise for, but if you let everyone off the hook when they do arrive, what's the point of it all?

Think of ways to steer people to income-generating pages (irrespective of where they land) and restrict the choices on any transit pages to avoid "natural wastage" on the way.

Think of a subset of end actions you'd like each visitor to choose from and then present them with a limited number of relevant options that lets them find the action page most appropriate to them.

Resist the temptation to distract people from the true path.

Just a thought,
    Sara.

ABW Ambassador
    sara/hadasa - don't even try it/don't waste your time. Consider it a warning.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidate
    I don't think saying give me free ideas is the right way to ask.
    I don't think she did. I believe she was commenting about giving away something free on her website. I also don't think English is her first language.

Make a site that's easy to use and navigate. Offer information that people will want to return for and help your visitors in every way you can.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Online Marketing Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    I don't think she did. I believe she was commenting about giving away something free on her website. I also don't think English is her first language.

I apologize if I misunderstood what she was asking.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

well my cellrants.com site is only a month old (not even turns 1 month on the 13th)

It's getting 600 - 1000 uniques a day, and I credit it to unique content that is interesting.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    well my cellrants.com site is only a month old (not even turns 1 month on the 13th)

It's getting 600 - 1000 uniques a day, and I credit it to unique content that is interesting.
    And mentioning it on sites that already get mega traffic (*church lady* like, oh, I don't know...HardwareGeeks, ABW, and the like? */church lady*). Otherwise it'd just be another not-yet-seen site on the net, regardless of interestingness...

Added: Before any forum spammers get any wild ideas, HG's an established member; he wasn't just dropping in here and spamming that site! If he spammed, he would have been banned.

You don't need 500 plus visitors a day to make sales. I had 2 sales of over $500 with only 60 visitors a few days ago. If a customer is searching for a certain product and finds it on your site at the right price they will buy. Luck plays a big part in affiliate marketing that is what makes it so enjoyable you never know what the next day will bring.

ABW Ambassador
    I just pushed my site to 500 visitors a day recently through pure SEO. There's no magic involved. Find the right products, research the keywords, write good marketing copy. Construct your site properly. Do that maybe 10,000 times and things might work out.

Traffic doesn't guarantee sales, if you target the wrong products or the merchants end their affiliate programs, you get to start all over again.

There is no substitute for hardwork and experience. I guess PPC is another, but I've heard a lot of people say that isn't always a magic bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    And mentioning it on sites that already get mega traffic (*church lady* like, oh, I don't know...HardwareGeeks, ABW, and the like? */church lady*). Otherwise it'd just be another not-yet-seen site on the net, regardless of interestingness...

Added: Before any forum spammers get any wild ideas, HG's an established member; he wasn't just dropping in here and spamming that site! If he spammed, he would have been banned.
    yup when I spam I make the link clickable

But belive it or not I only get maybe 2 or 3 people a day from my hardwaregeeks site to my cell rants site.

Majority of the traffic is google, I am already in the top 10 and sometimes number 1 for some keywords on google.

Submit to social news sites. Search for that thread here on ABW...
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

make your site compelling and update it often, then people will want to return and tell their friends.
    Getting 500 a day on a crappy site is a waste.. .make sure people come back... thats where the real $ is at.

make a good meaningful and unique site, and people will come.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread