Angry Where to file a complaint against AuthenticMessages.com?
    This is related with this thread:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=75287

In summary I also don't get paid from Authentic Messages (AuthenticMessages.com) since July/2006 and currently they owe me more than $200.00 - I sent emails on 07/November/2006, 30/November/2006 and 13/December/2006 requesting commissions payment with no results... not even a reply!

On March/2007 I did what was suggested on the other thread but it didn't work - sending emails to Affiliate Shop (to questions@affiliateshop.com and chrislow@pendulab.com) didn't solved the problem.

I know that Affiliate Shop does not have to pay me the commissions, but they are aware of these problems with "Authentic Messages" since last year (and with my situation since March/2007) and still they continue to allow "Authentic Messages" using their interface to deceive current and potential new affiliates.

I sent a new email today to "Authentic Messages" requesting payment and giving them 2 days and also to "Affiliate Shop", but I'm not confident they will pay.

So, I need some help. Where can I report these guys?

"Authentic Messages" corporate headquarters address is from Canada:
    Authentic Message
    3267 Walnut St.
    Alvinston, ON
    N0N 1A0
    Canada

I found some sites to file complaints:

I will also warn people about these sites in any "affiliate" related forum I can find.

Are there any other places I can file a complaint?

BTW, I'm not a US or CA resident - I'm from EU (maybe this is the reason they are not paying me ).

Here's a great place:

http://www.cbs.gov.on.ca/compform/english/complaint.asp

and here's the details of what you should do before you file a complaint with them.

http://www.gov.on.ca/MGS/en/ConsProt/STEL02_045912.html

Good luck!
    Ceri

Or maybe the Canadian dollar is worth nothing compared to the Euro - so they feel they don't need to pay you - just kidding.

Ceri in Ontario

Thanks Ceri for the links - they are very useful.

And you are from Ontario... what a great coincidence. Is their location far from where you live? No, I will not ask you the favor to collect the money ;-) I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshie
    Or maybe the Canadian dollar is worth nothing compared to the Euro - so they feel they don't need to pay you - just kidding.
    It's USD, but even that will be converted to just € 150,00

Just an Update:

I received today an email from Christopher Low of AffiliateShop, saying the following:
    Just to let you know that we had suspended this merchant's account pending a successful resolution from him. This is the best we can do.
    Ok, so now it seems "AuthenticMessages" has their account suspended at Affiliate Shop.

Then some hours later I received an email from Greg Thomson (it's the Technical contact for the AuthenticMessages.com domain on the whois record) with the following:
    This has come to my attention that your affiliate payment has not been issued for authenticmessages.com. I have personally initiated the process to issue you a payment, you will receive it via Paypal within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for your time, and I am terribly sorry that you have had these problems.
    I will update this thread in 24 hours to say if they paid me or not.

Smile
    Update:

Well, I got paid, in full!

I have to thank Christopher Low (from AffiliateShop) for his help and for taking the measures in order to "force" AuthenticMessages.com to pay. I'm quite sure if he didn't help I would not get my money back.

Off course this thread on this forum also helped a lot ;-)

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread