Thread: Has The Russian Legacy Feed Been Updated?

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Has The Russian Legacy Feed Been Updated?
    Has the Russian Legacy feed been updated on SAS?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I sent it off, but some fields were messed up, and SaS notified me of it. Working on fixing those, and will post in the RL Affiliate Support Forum as soon as the freshest feed is up. Give me a few more days, Cheesehead. I haven't forgotten about our correspondence.

Thanks,

Geno

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    The site I have most of your products on is functioning fine. I have a new Russian/Soviet collectible site that I am starting work on but I will wait for the new feed. Mobilebadboy's SAS script loads up the temp table but not the permanent table. So I am calling up the temp table for now. I am thinking there is something in the feed giving me the message "Duplicate entry '0' for key 1". When this gets resolved, I will have to change my table names in the code I am using now.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

New 2958 products RL datafeed has just been sent to SaS. Will let you know as soon as it updates...

Thanks,

Geno

5. Newsletter Signup