Angry Verizon Broadband Services: STINKER offer!
    No wonder i can't get this offer to convert..... just a fyi if you are running them! I have tried about a dozen times over the last two weeks, Interesting.

This is the message I get AFTER it verifies i can get service and attempt to sign up....

We're sorry, but we cannot complete your request at this time. Please try again later.

If this problem continues, please call 1-800-293-9139 to speak with a Verizon Online representative.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Are you sure this isn't a one time issue with their site? I don't promote them, but after testing my links, everything goes smoothly and I don't see the error message that you listed.

Did you try specificially to sign up for Fios? You have to agree to the service before you get the error. The first check with the phone number goes through for me. Everything works ok for me except Fios. I pulled the links directly from CJ, so am testing on brand new links.

I've noticed this happen a few times since Verizon's FiOS product was introduced on CJ. I only sell broadband, so I monitor most CJ broadband affiliate links almost daily. Verizon does seem to be relatively decent in getting things like this fixed rather quickly, so I wouldn't be overly concerned. Now if you have issues with AT&T on CJ that wouldn't suprise me in the least, they seem to care less about their affiliates no matter how much money you make them. Ever since AT&T's move from BeFree to CJ, right around the time of the BellSouth merger my sales fell from $1200 -1600 in commission a month to a flat $300-500. All the while my clicks and rankings keep on rising, but alas, sales are harder and harder to come by, but ONLY on my broadband partnerships handled through CJ! I guess whatever suit running AT&T's affiliate program over at CJ thinks we don't notice any of this because we can't do a "test" transaction, being that one has to be an AT&T customer and eligible for their DSL service. To make a long story short, I can smell a lie like a fart in a car, and CJ's AT&T program stinks to high heaven.

If there is anyone else out there experiencing these same sort of issues from AT&T and any of the ISP's promoted by BroadbandNational through CJ please P.M. me. We may have quite a bit to discuss.
    Ok, I'll get down off my now.

- TTP

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread