Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    New Domain Auction at Affiliate Summit
    Moniker and Affiliate Summit bring you a very special event with the addition of Moniker’s successful Live Domain Auctions to the program offering. Now you can get the premier web addresses you need to build your brand and expand your network of top performing websites.

Live and Silent Auctions help build brands and drive traffic

The Live Auction will feature only the highest quality domains available on the market, and will also be complimented by an online Silent Domain Auction with thousands of additional traffic-building domains. By obtaining a premium domain for your industry, you can equate your website to the core product or service offering in your space. These high profile domains also typically offer some of the best targeted audiences due to their high volumes of natural type-in traffic (a.k.a. direct navigation). In fact, research suggests that visitors who arrive at a site through direct navigation – whether branded or generic – typically have conversion rates that are double that of search traffic.

Now is the time to acquire these traffic generating domains before prices continue to rise and push them out of reach. Be sure to take advantage of Moniker’s Live and Silent Domain Auctions at Affiliate Summit.

Get started now

1. REGISTER FOR AFFILIATE SUMMIT. As a registered attendee, you’ll be entitled to full access to attend and bid in both the Live and Silent Auctions. Prior to the auction, you’ll receive a special password for exclusive access to the Auction Inventory and online Silent Auction platform. Go to Moniker.com/liveauction and enter your password.

2. GET A HEAD START. Thousands of domains will be available in the Silent Auction, and hundreds of high-value domains will be available in the Live Auction. Start your research early. The Auction Inventory will be available at Moniker.com starting in early June. You’ll want to research the terms you’re interested in to see which suit your brand or product strategy best. Other research and considerations you may wish to evaluate:

- Monthly visitors
    - Keyword strength
    - Length of time the domain has been registered
    - Alexa rankings and other third-party stats
    - Appraised value

(Moniker’s appraisal system is one of the best in the market and has been recognized by the IRS and domain financing lenders. Request a Moniker appraisal now.)

3. LINE UP FINANCING IN ADVANCE. If you’re interested in securing financing for purchases in the Live or Silent Auction, get started today. Our partners at Domain Capital are currently accepting financing applications for up to 60% of the purchase price. This will help leverage your purchasing power to buy more names or names of higher quality. Normal credit criteria and collateral documentation will apply. For more information, contact sales@moniker.com.

4. ATTEND AFFILIATE SUMMIT. The Live Auction will be held on the second day of the conference on Monday, July 9 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.

5. BID. SELL. WATCH. Whether you’re going to participate in the auction or sell your domains, we promise it will be a fun event! If you will be bidding, be sure to register with Moniker as a Live Auction Bidder so you can get an official bid number and auction paddle. Avoid standing in line at the event to get your bid materials – register today!
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    What a cool idea for affiliate summit to have a live domain auction for us to attend. Good job, Shawn. I look forward to being there.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Shawn & Missy,

Very unique idea. Definitely adds an exciting event for attendees to attend. I look forward to attending, and seeing in advance the domains that are on the block. Great job! BTW, is ABWDotcom on the list? Or maybe Google at a bargain price?
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Internet Cowboy
    I have some domains to enter into the auction for sale. Do I need to do this now at Moniker?

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I have some domains to enter into the auction for sale. Do I need to do this now at Moniker?
    Hey Scoot,

Moniker is working on getting that portion up and going this week sometime. As soon as it's ready to go, I'll give you the head's up on where you can enter your domains for sale.

See you Thursday

-Missy

Missy Ward
    Co-founder
    Affiliate Summit, Inc.

Great idea. I will definitely be at that event.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Hey Scoot,

The Moniker registration system is now available for you to sign up to bid and to submit your domain names. Visit www.moniker.com/liveauction to do so.

Take care,
    Missy

Missy Ward
    Co-Founder
    Affiliate Summit, Inc.

Internet Cowboy
    Cool.
    Graci!

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Heads up - the last date to submit a domain for the auction is 5/21/07.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateSummitMissy
    Hey Scoot,

The Moniker registration system is now available for you to sign up to bid and to submit your domain names. Visit www.moniker.com/liveauction to do so.

Take care,
    Missy

Missy Ward
    Co-Founder
    Affiliate Summit, Inc.
    When I go to that URL and click "Submit a Domain" it is an email link. I sent an email yesterday and have heard nothing back.
    If I create an account will I be able to add domain(s) I wish to put on the block? Are there reserves that can be set?
    We're a few days from the deadline.

Hey Scoot,

Yes, the email link is right. Creating an account will not provide you with any different access for listing of your domains.

Just so that you know the process, Moniker receives all the domain names and then does a valuation analysis on them. Sometimes it can take a week or so for them to get back in touch.

My suggestion to you is to list your domain name and your reserve in that email. Keep in mind that after the valuation process, the domain may or may not make the cut based on your asking price.

As long as your submission (via that email link) is sent before the deadline, it will be considered.

L8R G8R,
    Miss

Missy Ward
    Co-Founder
    Affiliate Summit, Inc.

ABW Ambassador affiliatemakeover's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to this as well, great idea.
    Jim Kukral
    You will love my book: Attention! This Book Will Make You Money

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread