One of the merchants I use offers registered members at their site a savings of $1/transaction. Given that the average transaction is only about $8, as a percent this is fairly sizeable.

I've been corresponding with them saying I should be able to offer my visitors the same discount.

Obviously all merchants with both direct and affiliates sales are going to have some channel conflict, but they really seem to be stacking the deck in their favor.

I'm certainly willing to entertain the possibility I'm being a big baby here, but the situation really erks me.

Just interested in other's opinions on this type of situation.

Like 800 numbers plastered all over the place? They want us to send them the traffic, but one wonders some times if that's all some of them really want. I mean give me a break. Once somebody buys something from them, they are going to email them to death with new promotions so that they'll shop directly in the future. Why can't they be happy to pay us our little commission for the first purchase?

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

The way the network marketing is going,

I would rather get pay at least five cents for each click from the merchants. at least I will make some kind of pay!

We at least get paid for something and not give any of them free advertising. (which is happening every seconds of the day).

When we do all the work and give them a possibility of lifetime buyers! and we don't get not even a penny! that is really a bummer.

Nothing is really fair in this business, we are not really getting paid for what we all work for!

I myself will be content to get at least five cents for each click on each vendors!

that way the parasite and other scums can have the rest of the commission that we provide them anyway!

I just hope someday the fair tactic will happen!
    or maybe I am just dreaming like one of the impossible dream.

traffic rising but sales goes down the hill!

This I will never figure out!

OH well! Life goes on...

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread