ABW Ambassador affiliatemakeover's Avatar
    Last night, I actually had a dream where I freaked out because I found a Gator icon in my window toolbar. I double-clicked it, and and tried to uninstall it, but I couldn't. Then I found out all of my websites were being stolen from by parasites.

Needlesstosay, the dream sucked. I was freaking out. Think I have something on the back of my mind?

I think, that when you work so hard on your sites, that you start to be consumed by them, and by their success/failure, and all things that effect them. I'll take it as either I'm working too hard, or finally made it to the point of effort where I should be working.

Kind of like the time I played a video game for 5 days straight, years ago, and ended up having dreams that I was IN the video game.

"I want to make you more money with a professional and low cost web design. Let's chat."

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I do hope you sprayed 'em with some anti-bacterial gook..... by the way, nice site, I'm in need of one of your templates... Talk to ya later 'bout it.

I Will FOCUS On My Goal

I my self had nightmares last week about the parasites that the parasite made my website disappear! Geez. I am sad that I am not the only one having nightmare with this scums.

I told someone that this scums are not just being a pest through our website, but to our minds too!

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AffiliateMakeover.com:
    Last night, I actually had a dream where I freaked out because I found a Gator icon in my window toolbar.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He He... Thank You.

I am grateful that I am not the only one who dreams about web sites.

Check under the bed for Gators!

Doc

"There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take the bull by the tail and face the situation."
    - W C Fields (Tille and Gus)

ABW Ambassador
    Jeesh ...

The Boogie Man has changed over the years [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Dave

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    lol @ dhelle ...... yeah, used to be he had razors for fingers or chainsaws..... now he's got a keyboard, lol.

I Will FOCUS On My Goal

There was one day last Summer when I realised I was spending too much time at the keyboard ...

... when I walked over to an unusual plant in the garden intending to right-click on it to see what it was [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Are you Crazy?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread