I posted this under BeFree, but nobody has even looked at it and I wanted to share it because I'm very impressed with the program at Vermont Country Store!

(1) Pay a 10% commission
(2) Provide a product link to every item in their catalog
(3) Respond to emails immediately. I mean in minutes, not hours or days. I've written a few times, and Gunilla has always answered me within minutes.
(4) Pay in a prompt and timely manner.
(5) Inform you about problems ahead of time. Here is an email I just received:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
Hi Tracy,
I just wanted to let you know about a problem that has come to light here at The Vermont Country Store.

In the last couple of weeks, we have had a few files with sales data not going over to Be Free as expected. A couple of times we were able to send a fix-file, but the problem kept happening. It is an issue involving our service provider and their transfer of sales data to Be Free and we are working hard at solving this problem.

I want to assure you that all sales data is being kept and as soon as we get this probelm sorted out, we will send it over and you will get paid and be able to see your actual sales with The Vermont Country Store in the Partner Gateway reports as usual.

Be sure we are working hard to get this fixed and I will let you know as soon as it is!

The vermont Country Store

Best of all they have some really great products that convert very well! I rate them an AAA+

Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.