Angry [2007]The IPower Web Affiliate Program RIP OFF Alert!
    The IPower Web Affiliate Program RIP OFF Alert!

Do not use this affiliate program. They never paid my $600 in commissions and every time I call about it I am put on hold for an infinite amount of time. I have waited for an hour once, but my guess is they just put you on hold and leave you there until you get tired of waiting.

The account says I was paid in January of 2007. It is now May and I still have not received compensation for my referrals.

DO NOT become an Ipower Web affiliate! The IPowerWeb "Associates Program" does not pay their affiliates. The affiliate department at Ipower hosting does not answer your questions and instead will put you on hold for eternity if you are asking where you money is.

I repeat - The Ipower Web Hosting Affiliate Program is a Scam; A Rip Off; and they are a bunch of crooks!

Their domain name reg and hosting sucks as well. They want me to go get 30 notarized papers to transfer my domains. They CS sucks as well.

Dam, that sucks

You should also checkout
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ight=ipowerweb

WHy don't you sue them?

Lightbulb
    shhhhh . . .

Claims of Action

Any claim of action against any one person or company are not allowed, any posts containing such will immediately either be locked, edited or removed (depending on severity). Multiple postings by a member claiming action against any company or person shall result in a ban, whether such claims are real or not.

just a FYI

Update: They finally called me back. I don't know if they saw this post and put 2+2 together or if it was just a coincidence but they are taking care of my issue.

Another thread on the "wonderful" iPower hosting...

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=87588
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

I am on the phone with these guys righ tnow and I will tell you they are a joke. I have been on hold so long I think the guy went to the bathroom, got some food, and now is having asmoke break before comming back to me. err Frustrating.

ipower affiliate
    Quote Originally Posted by affilio View Post
    The IPower Web Affiliate Program RIP OFF Alert!

Do not use this affiliate program. They never paid my $600 in commissions and every time I call about it I am put on hold for an infinite amount of time. I have waited for an hour once, but my guess is they just put you on hold and leave you there until you get tired of waiting.

The account says I was paid in January of 2007. It is now May and I still have not received compensation for my referrals.

DO NOT become an Ipower Web affiliate! The IPowerWeb "Associates Program" does not pay their affiliates. The affiliate department at Ipower hosting does not answer your questions and instead will put you on hold for eternity if you are asking where you money is.

I repeat - The Ipower Web Hosting Affiliate Program is a Scam; A Rip Off; and they are a bunch of crooks!
    I have been an ipower affiliate for many years, and I have always been paid as agreed. Maybe you haven't registered with the appropriate tax authorities. If you agree to register with the tax requirements it might allow you to collect any back payments that you are entitled to.

http and a telephoto
    Did you notice this thread is from 2007?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread