Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    The Swamp
    Someone posted a link in another thread that links to daily sites the suck. While surfing around some bad sites I came across this product. This is a real company and a real product. Now all you true Internet junkies who also love their beer have a perfect solution.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Polk County, Florida
    Where's the mouse? Is it hiding under the refrigerator?

Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

ABW Ambassador
    Sacramento, CA
    I didn't see a much is it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Supras | Celicas

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Now what it really needs is a built in scanner so that when my daughter comes home with "picture for Daddy" I scan it and use it for wall paper and screen savers on the Screen, before it gets milk, juice and beer all over it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now how about if the whole door could be made into one huge digital screen saver, wow, my daughter would freak out, every picture saved for ever...or until the thing crashed that is.

Chris Sanderson Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

ABW Ambassador
    I saw one of these in action and they are REALLY neat.

When you take something from the fridge, you add it to your shopping list via the touch screen LCD. The fridge stores the list then when you want to order, it goes out to find the cheapest prices (via a comparison web site), then orders it on the internet, gives a delivery time and bingo, your groceries arrive. Gives a new meaning to home shopping [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

They were working on the fact that your fridge knows what it needs to order and prompts you (you gotta type it in though). You can also tell it that it should definately order certain items that you never want to run out of like milk and stuff, and prompt you to order a different type of pizza.

There was an algo that calculates how much milk you drink and how often you order, then tells you "hey, you didnt order. Wanna do it?"

Its probably already finnished by now as I saw it two years ago.

I want one.

Hmmm, wonder if they make tea makers that knows when you need another, and then orders the tea bags when you are close to running out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

But if the arrow is straight and the point is slick,
    It can pierce through dust no matter how thick. dylan

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread