ABW Ambassador
    Request for CSN Stores
    Brent, I know it'll be a task, but can the categories in MakeaPage be sorted so they're alphabetical?

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Hi Webworker,

I agree this would be a great asset to help ease through the navigation of our feeds. Let me talk with Brian and see what it will take to make this happen.

Thanks for the feedback, you know it is always appreciated.

p.s 7 in the a.m. your a trooper!
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

ABW Ambassador
    p.s 7 in the a.m. your a trooper!
    4 a.m. here on the left coast and not the morning. It was still last night actually, and still is.

Just to be double-clear, the feeds are OK, it's those drop-down lists in the category selection feature of the MakeaPage tool. One example, a small portion

Office Furniture
    All Benches
    Teak Wicker..
    All Kitchen Carts
    Futons

See? Brian will know.

And then we can get around to asking for a text link for each of the individual stores (or some of them), at least for the homepage - because the sites are niched down enough so that homepage links are precise enough to be workable. Then links are really easy for us to just grab on the fly and put up.

Thanks for your usual quick responsiveness, Brent.

Concerning the text links, that is a project that I will take care of this week. I have text links for around 20 to 30 stores. I will take out a chunk of time to get that taken care of though.

haha, 4 a.m., I havent seen 4 a.m. since umm this past Saturday Night/Sunday Morning.
    Brent Elias
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

One of them is for hammocks, right? Please, just a little datafeed? huh?

Sorry 2busy, I definetly dropped the ball on that request. I am in the middle of creating a feed for everycoffeemakers.com. I will break out an everyhammocks.com feed immediately after i finish with the other one. I'll write you an e-mail when it is up and running(should be this Friday, but I will confirm this with you.)

Thanks,
    Brent Elias

Thank you Brent, you're the best.

ABW Ambassador
    Brent, a little problemo. This page, with the text links to all the stores -

http://www.csnstores.com/ourstores_l...yout=name&sort=

Trying to print it out in landscape pages, it won't - something with the CSS for the page, I assume. Must be CSS positioning.

Added:

Just to make it clearer what's happening, with the printer you can choose the regular letter type setting or "landscape" where it prints horizontally across the page lengthwise. It'll print regular layout (with the rightmost column cut off a bit), but most doesn't show up printed using the landscape setting.

As an option, I suppose I could swipe the page, leave just the links and print off the local copy of the page.

Hi Webworker,

I haven't figured out a way to print it all out as one either. I am going to try and figure out a way around this. For now I would go with swiping the page or going to the CSN Stores commission page on SAS. That has a full list of our online stores as well as well as those important commission rates broken down per store.

I hope all is well.
    Brent Elias

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread