Okay, I'm not seeing much hubbub on the boards, which makes me wonder if all y'all are not seeing what I'm seeing: That is a serious pop in shopping activity. We're getting slammed in a good way. The real traffic shouldn't even start for another 7 days, but we're seeing an early big bump. We're talking about records falling.

Lots of winter stuff, ski stuff going out, which suggests that all this snow around the country is working to get people psyched to ski.

Anyone else seeing any of this?

The Merchant only wins if the Afilliate wins.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Yep...

So far things look good, and there's been a shift in what's selling (toward more "giveable" stuff). Records haven't fallen yet this month but I expect them to when the season really gets going!

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I have no history since gift and mall site were not even built at this time last year. So far Nov has seen CJ averages much better. My embarassing click through ratio has now gone back to a sale per aprox 70 clicks from 1 sale per 100's of clicks previously. Or, it could be someone has finally removed their chair from the tracking cable.
    My other programs have jumped a bit in sales. It may be a half decent x mas season if trends continue. I won't be anywhere near retirement from them but all those waaaaayyyy overpriced toys the kids want may now fit under my credit card limits after all [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I won't be anywhere near retirement from them but all those waaaaayyyy overpriced toys the kids want may now fit under my credit card limits after all
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe this is my que to chime in... uhhh... we're talking overpriced toys here, right.

Ho... ho... ho!!! Yeah, this be our first holiday season, too. As of Nov. 1 our sales tripled... TRIPLED! I'm putting the pizza delivery guy on salary for December as I don't believe I'll be leaving the office. At all... ha.

I'm not sure if this is all X Mas traffic. We've been ramping up our advertising efforts otherwise. But all in all I feel Bing said it best...

"I'm dreaming of a white christmas... with every order that I process..."

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com

Not with CJ merchants, but with everyone else, yes. CJ didn't report a single sale for us over the weekend. Tonight is going well, though.

Outsourced Program Manager
    We too are seeing a sharp increase! Conversions on average are at one sale per 30 clicks, not bad at all! Ho Ho Ho!!!!!

Jamie Birch
    Affiliate and Partner Programs Manager
    Coldwater Creek
    jbirch@thecreek.com
    208-265-3958

We broke records three days running last week...but we were having a grand re-opening sale.

Bring it on.

NextAisle.com is brand new but I have seen sales increases on a daily basis. Understand that this is about the 8th ecomm site that we have built (and sold) so I have a good feel as to how to jump start the program.

All indications are that we will have a great holiday season ... at nextaisle.com and all around the internet.

Internet sales account for 6% of overall retail sales. Huge opportunity for increases!

BigFish

looking good! hohoho

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

But if the arrow is straight and the point is slick,
    It can pierce through dust no matter how thick. dylan

New daily sales record today...keep it up.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread