2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I see my best performing CJ merchant during all of 2000-2001 was Bonsai Boys of NY has taken a conversion tumble for normal affiliates. I mentioned them here in the the Spring as a top performer. They shot up to a $$$$ merchant because I slipped up and endorsed them. They had problems with me over placing a prominent banner top & bottom of each pages saying... TO PLACE ORDER -call 1-800 *******

They gave me some song & dance about very few orders were taken by phone. BS!! I called the number and inquire with the order taker I wanted to make sure EcomCity's Bonsai Shop affiliate link got credit for the order, since I liked they included my local Bonsai Club on their informative pages.

Reasonable request ..the salesperson said" Don't worry the affiliate always gets credit for every referral" I told them I'd place the order online since she couldn't come up with the affiliate ID# of Ecomcity and hung up!!

Now I see since March Bonsai Boys was recommended as a converting mercchant to Morpheus by CJ insiders and they've been on their parasite list all the time. LimeWire -Kazaa and ShopNow/Whenu all followed suit on the tip from CJ or from trolling this board. I did a stready 2K in commissions from these guys and now do 1/10th of that. Make matters worse they don't answer their e-mails anymore.

I'm placing links to GIFTTREE.com's bonsai section on my bonsai pages and hopefully convience them they need individual items displays. Anyone do well with Gifttree?? They seem to be parasite free and we need to lobby them into coming here and stay that way!!

WebMaster Mike

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I just invited GiftTree to ABW in no uncertain terms. If they come here and get the message and post their no parasite stance I'll support and showcase them since the Holidays are upon us!!

WebMaster Mike

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread