Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Colorado Affiliates, Merchants & ABW'ers
    Hey, I have to travel a long way to go to affiliate luncheons in Orlando during the winter. Now that I'm back home in Colorado, I think it'd be great to get a Colorado lunch (get together) in the works. Meeting with peers is such a great benefit to our respective pursuits, so let's get together gang.

If you are a merchant, AM, OPM, Affiliate, or otherwise involved in the ABW forum, I invite you to post here and / or email me so I can put it together. I'm shooting for our first get together to be in June, so let's get hoppin CO!!

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

If you can do it between my birthday party the 9th/10th and linkshare the 18 to 21, or after the 21st I could come. Would give me a chance to meet up with Nate my programmer who lives in Colorado.

http and a telephoto
    Moved to the Events and Gatherings Forum
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

That'll be great Connie. I'll keep the dates in mind. All ABW'ers are invited of course, so anyone who is up for meeting and having some fun in Colorado let me know. CO., WY, NM, UT folks - you're out there too - so let's get it put together and get to know each other.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Deb, I'm good with events and gatherings forum. But seems like Virtual Family or Midnight cafe has been an appropriate placement in the past, so I shot for consistency.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...+florida+lunch

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...+florida+lunch

We didn't have the events and gatherings sections before so that WAS the place but no longer. When I get time I'll move the applicable threads over to the new forum.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Count me in!!

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    We didn't have the events and gatherings sections before so that WAS the place but no longer. When I get time I'll move the applicable threads over to the new forum.
    That's why I moved it, I figured Alan just hadn't noticed the new forum.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    That's why I moved it, I figured Alan just hadn't noticed the new forum.
    Jonesy, that's great to hear. It'll be good to see you again. We can maybe plan an outing on the river too.

Deb, Thanks - I didn't notice the new events and gatherings forum, so I appreciate your heads up on that one.

Haiko, thanks. Good idea. At least at some point I "WAS" in the right place!

OK gang, let's hear from more of you. Colorado is a beautiful place to be in June. I've got a couple of great spots in mind for our innaugural get-together, and we'll have a good time meeting one another, sharing some laughs, talking shop and life. I have 5 of us who will be there, including my two sons, wife and our super programmer.

I'll announce where our first get together will be once we know how many are attending, so let me know

Alan

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    mr jones and alan together for lunch... first time i ever wished i lived in colorado.

Donuts, at a future get together, we must have you as our special guest speaker to enlighten the CCOABWL (Colorado Chapter Of ABW Lunchers) on the art of Snook Slaying!!

Hey, I know there are more ABW'ers out this way. Let's get you out that dark room and together with ABW friends for an afternoon. Just email me or post here so we can get a count. I'll then announce the date and location.

Looking forward to a local get together!!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread