Finding Medical affiliate programs
    Wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll try here.

I've been looking for medical related affiliate programs, everything from bed pans to wheel chairs to dialysis machines. The kicker is I want a datafeed as well.

I've done a search here on ABW for medical and it brings up a lot but most are about insurance or health/diet.

I've signed up for all the programs on SAS w/ a datafeed, I'm requesting access to the product catalog on CJ, anyone know how long it takes to get approved or any details on their system? LS didn't really have anything that looked like it would work.

Could I get some suggestions on how you would go about finding these types of merchant affiliates programs.

I've seen mentioned on ABW about contacting a merchant directly, how would you go about that if they don't have an affiliate program?

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    Medical industry may be a bit slow to affiliate marketing. But you could land an exclusive performance based marketing deal. Just mentioning 'performance based" to a medical device may be able to get you a meeting or a proposal to get in the door.

Its a great niche market, Pingo.com phone cards market to the Medical/Hospital industry as you can't use your cell phone in a hospital.

good luck
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Hi Knight 101

How are you? At Share Results we have a medical affiliate program called American Medical-ID. AMID sell a variety of customized medical ids from the standard medical id bracelet to Dog tags. It might be a good idea for your site as you will be promoting a holistic approach to health care.

As far as creatives go AMID has a product feed (Top converting products), banners, text links and email creatives. We also have some content that you can use as well.

At the moment we have a great promotion the details are listed here http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=89182

To check out further details of the program visit Share Results

Thanks for reading
    Jamie
    Affiliate Manager
    Share Results Affiliate Network
    Join the Share Results Affiliate Network today! [URL=http://www.shareresults.com/ai_affiliatesignup1.php]http://www.shareresults.com/ai_affiliatesignup1.php [/URL]
    e. jamie@shareresults.com
    t. 514-849-8595
    www.shareresults.com

I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world. - Muhammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by knight01
    ...I've been looking for medical related affiliate programs, everything from bed pans to wheel chairs to dialysis machines...
    PrivateMDLabs Services "provides confidential laboratory testing and personal medical information-direct to the public-empowering individuals to take charge of their own health, monitor their wellness and to assist in the prevention and early detection of disease" [taken from the company website] and runs a parasite-unfriendly, well-converting affiliate program at ShareASale, an affiliate support forum here at ABW and continuous performance bonuses (in form of cash and monthly commission increases). We'd be happy to have you join, knight01.

...The kicker is I want a datafeed as well.
    We got it!! Full product datafeed is available to you the moment you sign up.

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by PingoPrepaidCallingCards
    Medical industry may be a bit slow to affiliate marketing. But you could land an exclusive performance based marketing deal. Just mentioning 'performance based" to a medical device may be able to get you a meeting or a proposal to get in the door.

Its a great niche market, Pingo.com phone cards market to the Medical/Hospital industry as you can't use your cell phone in a hospital.

good luck
    I am really shocked at how few affiliate programs in the medical field there are that are run like programs in fields like finance and general shopping. The ones I've found, offer a link to their site and some banners. It seems very 90's. Way back then I tried that aspect and never made a sale, so this time around I"m trying to be more active and follow the lead of everyone here at ABW.

You mentioned getting a meeting, I'm guessing that is what I'm going to have to do, but to whom do I speak? I would think finding a person would have the authority to do an affiliate marketing program probably wouldn't be someone I could get to very easily. (President, CEO, V.P fo the company)

Thanks again.

Geno,
    I just signed up about an hour or so ago. It'll likely be next week before I get everything up and running, but hope to get some sales for you soon.

Geno,
    I just signed up about an hour or so ago. It'll likely be next week before I get everything up and running, but hope to get some sales for you soon.
    Thanks, and if you need anything, feel free to e-mail me directly at med_tests /at/ amnavigator . com

Thanks again,

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by JAmieF
    Hi Knight 101

(snip)
    As far as creatives go AMID has a product feed (Top converting products), banners, text links and email creatives. We also have some content that you can use as well.

(snip)

Thanks for reading
    I didn't see a datafeeed for products, is there something like that available? I'll be running this through a mysql db driven site, so prefer something in csv format ot make it easy to import and upate.

Have you considered the medical uniform area? I manage the affiliate program for Metro Uniforms at SAS and we have a datafeed there. We'll be adding some medical equipment in the very near future, too.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I didn't see a datafeeed for products, is there something like that available? I'll be running this through a mysql db driven site, so prefer something in csv format ot make it easy to import and upate.
    The datafeed is available through the banner manager. In your Share Results account if you click on the banner manager and do a creative search on product feed you will see it there.

But if you send me your affiliate ID to medical-ID @ shareresults.com I will send you the csv file.
    Jamie
    Affiliate Manager
    Join the Share Results Affiliate Network today! [URL=http://www.shareresults.com/ai_affiliatesignup1.php]http://www.shareresults.com/ai_affiliatesignup1.php [/URL]
    t. 514-849-8595
    www.shareresults.com

I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world. - Muhammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    Have you considered the medical uniform area? I manage the affiliate program for Metro Uniforms at SAS and we have a datafeed there. We'll be adding some medical equipment in the very near future, too.

Actually, you just approved me a little bit ago. Thanks Ron!

Quote Originally Posted by JAmieF

But if you send me your affiliate ID to medical-ID @ shareresults.com I will send you the csv file.
    JaimeF, just applied, waiting for approval. Will email to you in a minute for .csv file. Thanks!

Thank you for applying to affiliate program. We have approved your application and sent you the CSV file of the product feed.

Thank you once again.
    Jamie
    Affiliate Manager
    t. 514-849-8595
    www.shareresults.com

if your still looking, checkout spinlife.com. We have a very large selection of mobility products and offer the lowest prices available. Email me at jared.mckinley @ spinlife.com if you need more details.

Quote Originally Posted by SpinLife1
    if your still looking, checkout spinlife.com. We have a very large selection of mobility products and offer the lowest prices available. email me at jared.mckinley @ spinlife.com if you need more details.
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    For medical equipment, you can also check out Medical Supply Group. They have thousands of products covering the full spectrum of equipment and supplies. I believe they are an SaS merchant, so you may want to give them a shout. Best of luck with your new venture!

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread