Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    OMG Crazy Dog!
    Just got back from Petco (I spent more on our pets than I do on my kids) and brought a monkey toy home for our dog, Frankie. He's going absolutely CRAZY over this thing. It screams like a monkey when squeezed which is making us all crazy but making Frankie think he's got a live one. LOL - It's hilarious. If anyone has a dog that loves to kill stuffed toys, this one's a winner.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

http and a telephoto
    Where's the video? I can picture Frankie going wild and Sage watching thinking he's nuts....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

lol .. too funny. We used to have a Beagle that my dad gave this stuff frog that ribbitted, and he would carry it everywhere even when he peed! It died a slow and painful death!
    KK

Sadie can gut a stuffed toy in 5 seconds flat. LOL. But she loves them, literally, to pieces so we get her one every six months or so. Our stuffed dog toy emergency room is packed to the gills with poor victims waiting to be stitched up. Mr. Bobo bit the dust this week, mangled beyond repair. The funeral will be held on Friday.

We usually end up getting her Air Dog toys. They're tough rubber coated with tennis ball material and some of them come with squeakers. She loves them. When we're not available to play frisbee with her, she flings them around the yard as far as she can and then chases after them. She's gradually carried all her toys outside into the backyard through her doggy door and occasionally we'll hear "squeak squeak!" coming from the backyard. It's hilarious.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Where's the video? I can picture Frankie going wild and Sage watching thinking he's nuts....
    Oh sure - video? You're talking to the queen of technophobia. Besides, every time I try to upload a picture from my phone (not to mention a video) I get outrageous charges on my bill. *sigh* If I knew what I was doing, I'd be dangerous ...

Frankie hasn't yet stopped killing that poor monkey. Between the monkey screams and Frankie's barking at it, we've had no peace for more than 3 hours.

Sage got a rug bed and she's happy hanging out on the tabby terrace on her new rug bed. :-) She's ignoring Frankie and anything that's going on outside my bedroom.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    Sadie can gut a stuffed toy in 5 seconds flat. LOL. But she loves them, literally, to pieces so we get her one every six months or so. Our stuffed dog toy emergency room is packed to the gills with poor victims waiting to be stitched up.
    See if you can find this crazy monkey toy if you have a Petco nearby. It's so funny. Sadie would love it although it's probably not gonna last more than a minute with a big dog. Frankie is a mini doxie and not much bigger than the monkey.

OH oh ... The monkey just bit the dust as I was writing this ... stuffing everywhere.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    See if you can find this crazy monkey toy if you have a Petco nearby. It's so funny. Sadie would love it although it's probably not gonna last more than a minute with a big dog. Frankie is a mini doxie and not much bigger than the monkey.

OH oh ... The monkey just bit the dust as I was writing this ... stuffing everywhere.
    I'll look for it next time I'm at PetCo. Sadie knows when I've gotten her something at the store. Usually when I come home from the grocery store, she'll sniff the bags and then wander off and play. But when there's a toy or treat in there for her, she'll wag her tail and jump around in a little happy dance. This week, it was freeze dried doggy ice cream that she did the happy dance for. She loves it more than any other treat I've given her before. I'll have to get some more.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    freeze dried doggy ice cream
    Now THAT sounds intriguingly delicious!
    If it wasn't for that little "clinker" word hidden in the middle, anyway...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    The only thing that makes our dogs go totally berserk is Chicken Tenders. Second runner-up is Denta Bones.

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    Meadowmuffin: My condolences on Mr. Bobo. We lost green Lamby this week. May they play together in the stuffed animal haven in the sky. lol

I'm going to have to find that monkey! The toy of choice for Noelle (Italian Greyhound) right now is a Busy Buddy Tug Jug. It's a jug you fill with treats and they have to pull the rope to get a treat out. She rolls it across the hard wood floor or drops it off furniture. Makes the loudest noise!! A stuffed monkey would be a godsend!
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

I used to have a black lab/blue healer mix that would destroy toys. One time we bought him one that was supposed to be "indestructible", "guaranteed", etc.

It looked like the shape of a gingerbread man, and had fuzzy wool on the outside. He gutted it and pulled the whole thing inside out in 4 minutes flat.

I took it right back to the store in all of its glory to return it. The clerk busted up laughing because she could see the date and time stamp on my purchase and just couldn't believe it.

It was a lot of fun to watch.

Sheri

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread