Angry Redcat Racing = Scam Artist
    I started sending traffic from my website over and everything looked great. That is... until they went temporarily offline and voided all but 2 of my transactions. I then sent an email to the Merchant asking why all my transactions were voided and he responded by voiding the last two that were valid. This company sucks and I wish I could sue the living sh*t out of them but I really have no proof other than the voided pages of $ I should have been earning. This site needs to inquire more into this bullsh*t way to get free traffic and screw over affiliates who actually come through with sales. I'm done advertising on here. As i can see on the forums there is a lot of this type of false voiding commisions because the company doesnt want to pay out. THIS IS CRAP.

-Pissed off affiliate

Does your mother know you are running a website?

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    NJHobby,

I'll try to get a hold of RedCat and find out what may have happened. In the meantime, if you email me at brian at shareasale I will be happy to give you an update should I be able to get one. It is likely not something that anyone will want posted in public, but I will encourage RedCat to come and visit here in case they would like to respond.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Thanks I really got ticked off at them for what they did it wasnt good business at all. I sent an email to them to inquire why my lead sales were being voided and they responded by voiding the 1 or 2 sales they probably didnt know about. I'll delete my post if they make good with my sales.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthJerseyHobby
    I'll delete my post if they make good with my sales.
    You're best line of action is to contact Brian, not threaten them with posts here. You are unable to remove posts once they are made here (you have about an hour to edit or delete posts once they are posted).
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Redcat Racing is not Redcat Motors
    Just so everyone knows as I got an email about this thread from Brian with ShareASale... Redcat Racing and Redcat Motors are completely separate entity's since the merger of Redcat Motors and Tank Sports took place in February.

Derek
    Redcat Motors

Edit out to remove contact info for now... I've got it.
    Last edited by Brian - ShareASale; May 18th, 2007 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Removing contact info

NJ, I know you're angry, possibly with good cause, but posting other peoples' contact info is bad form. Go through established channels to get this resolved, and then if all your efforts fail, maybe it's time to to start slinging mud.

Brian @ Shareasale is trying to help and he's your best bet. It's the network's job sort out these types of disputes, so give them a chance.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Proof
    Wow NJ... you are hunting down the wrong guy here. Proof: www.redcatmotors.com and www.redcatracing.com on Redcat Motors you will see a link to Tank Sports on the top and a news bulletin that has been there for a few months now explaining the acquisition of Redcat Motors by Tank Sports. Why am I explaining this to you? I owe you nothing - good luck with Redcat Racing, and I haven't updated or edited any contact information on ShareASale as that is a responsibility of Redcat Racing and the fact that I am not the account holder.

Regards,
    Derek

Each and every sale from NJ hobby came from one dealer. Our policy is to pay commissions for end user sales only. Since we have a dealer program and our dealers use our website to place their orders but through a special dealer page, cookies are saved for dealers just like all other users. We have over 300 affiliates and from time to time dealers go through the internet and search the competition. By doing this, they will click on someone shareasale link which will store the cookie on their computer. They then place the order with us and it will give you commissions.

We go through our shareasale account every few days and void these dealer transactions. I will gladly show you all orders that the dealer made if you want to see them. We have nothing to hide when it comes to this and we have done it before.

You will clearly see that the dealer paid a reduced price from what the regular website visitor sees. This is the reason why we cannot pay commissions on dealer sales and can only pay for end user sales. Dealers pay a much lower price due to their volume of sales and therefore we would not be able to afford having any kind of affiliate program.

I understand your concern and apologize for the problems you have encountered.

Darin
    President
    Redcat Racing

I wasn't posting that contact info maliciously I was posting information from the redcatracing website so the correct person would be contacted. I can give you the link if you want. But that information I posted is more than public if it was posted on the web.

Smile
    No, the email wasn't sent in error.. Redcat Motors still has an account, but Redcat Racing used to be a part of Redcat Motors until Tank Sports acquired Redcat Motors. Oh, and NJ, you're welcome for me replying and getting the correct people in the mix.

Well, maybe someone at your company should respond to my inquiry instead of void the remaining transactions and leave me wondering what the heck is going on. This "policy" also should be stated on your merchant page so people know what is going on. If this email had been sent to me days ago when I first contacted you this whole situation could have been avoided.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Darin,

The bigger problem concerning your account is the offline/online status, please consider utilizing the auto-deposit tool on ShareASale so that your affiliates are not continually treated to offline notifications.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread